Elle Darby #6 Dreaming Of The Day She’s Wed, Size 8 -10 Just In Her Head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, and don’t forget sausage lips Gembo slo-mo using her bleeping “Foreo” and her ridiculous bathroom cabinet, where the sad cow has colour coded her beauty products, and that bleeping Tom Ford book that seems to move about from her “office” that nobody’s ever seen except Gembo and her boyfriend that obviously lives with her, and for some reason she won’t admit to having!!
Oh they’re out in the open now. I bet her head is melted trying to keep up with Elle lately since her life is basically modelled on Elle. Somehow I think Gembo playing the spoons won’t look as good as Elle-ton John 😂🎹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure there is a reason but I still can't work out with Con didn't propose whilst her mum was alive to see it or at least see the horribly cringe staged videos/photos. It seems strange that he did it now so close to her death and not just a few months before. Maybe me but I'd love for my mum to have experienced one last huge life thing with me whilst she could🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
Jeez these threads move fast. I came onto the old thread to respond about the piano song she played. Even though it was probably nuvole bianche, it has the exact same melody as “Passenger - Let her go” and that’s what I thought it was.. Only know this through a lot of humming to myself until I finally found the words, sung them, and googled them, and found the artist 🤣 When you play Let Her Go it sounds just like what Elle played 🤣😬

Anyway that was dead in the water by now but I had to say it, after my intense detective work 🥳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure there is a reason but I still can't work out with Con didn't propose whilst her mum was alive to see it or at least see the horribly cringe staged videos/photos. It seems strange that he did it now so close to her death and not just a few months before. Maybe me but I'd love for my mum to have experienced one last huge life thing with me whilst she could🤷‍♀️
I don't understand it either. Why would you not think it would be so important to ask her mum for permission and let her be part of the suprise before her death. Con-man robbed Elle and Deborah of that! 😭

Reactions: 17
The thing is, we all think that it’s a shame that Con didn’t propose while Elle’s mum was alive. But, how do we know that he didn’t?? The engagement video they put out is so fake it’s comical, and, many people (including me) think that Con actually proposed quite a while ago, and in my opinion, he did it while her mum was alive..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The thing is, we all think that it’s a shame that Con didn’t propose while Elle’s mum was alive. But, how do we know that he didn’t?? The engagement video they put out is so fake it’s comical, and, many people (including me) think that Con actually proposed quite a while ago, and in my opinion, he did it while her mum was alive..
Omg you're right 🤯

Reactions: 13
Surely Katie wouldn't of made that photo box gift with a fake engagement date on tho... He didn't propose when Elles mum was around as she didn't approve its obvious.

Reactions: 21
Surely Katie wouldn't of made that photo box gift with a fake engagement date on tho... He didn't propose when Elles mum was around as she didn't approve its obvious.
I hope Deborah was smart enough to put a clause in the inheritance so con-man can't get his greasy hair on it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't understand it either. Why would you not think it would be so important to ask her mum for permission and let her be part of the suprise before her death. Con-man robbed Elle and Deborah of that! 😭
I’m no fan of Con, but, I think it’s wrong to blame him in this instance, as Elle definitely wears the trousers in that relationship. And none of us know if they actually got engaged a while ago, and included Deborah ...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
But we DONT know if he did, that’s my point. None of us were there, and that engagement vlog took a lot of planning, probably months what with all the affiliated company’s that were involved...
As for Katy, don’t you think that Elle tells her what to say? Con and Elle live a completely fake life, and to assume that Elle didn’t tell her mum is something you cannot be 💯 percent certain...

Reactions: 8
I saw in one if her videos once that she gets her tear ducts injected with botox or something (no idea why) when she has her other fillers done. I feel faint if I can’t fetch my contacts out without touching my eye, a needle coming at my eye would send me!! 🤢
I remember that vlog too! Yes she got “tear trough” fillers to smooth out the trough where your tears flow🤣🤣🤣 If im correct, I’m sure she was only about 21 or 22 at the time and they’d not long moved into that flat together-the one they lived in before the rented house they lived in before this house- which isn’t their forever home FYI. What responsible practitioner would be injecting filler into something that’s meant to be there and rendering it bloody useless to wick away tears from your eye?!!! All these young girls wanting to copy their YouTube “idols” by having their beautiful young faces injected with God alone knows what! Call me an old granny if you want to but I find it such a worrying trend. I’m all for a bit of self improvement but there’s nothing on your face that needs improving when you’re only a 20 year old girl ffs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope Deborah was smart enough to put a clause in the inheritance so con-man can't get his greasy hair on it
Unlikely, and I don’t think the inheritance will be as much as you think, as Deborah was married, and she and her husband bought the house between them. Plus there will be a death duty tax, so probably still a fair amount, but not the huge sum that we first thought..

How utterly awkward and ugly is this mofo!
View attachment 233409
And Conman doesn’t look that great either 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I personally don't think Elle is a size 14/16 (I think that is what most people are speculating). I think it's important to remember all body shapes are different and I'm "similar" to her shape but I wear a 10-12 but my friend who is the same height and slimmer than me is a size 12-14. I do agree that her boob job makes her look broader.

Reactions: 9
Unlikely, and I don’t think the inheritance will be as much as you think, as Deborah was married, and she and her husband bought the house between them. Plus there will be a death duty tax, so probably still a fair amount, but not the huge sum that we first thought..

And Conman doesn’t look that great either 😂😂😂
Was her mum still married do we know? I’ve never heard Elle mention having a stepdad at all.

Reactions: 6
I remember that vlog too! Yes she got “tear trough” fillers to smooth out the trough where your tears flow🤣🤣🤣 If im correct, I’m sure she was only about 21 or 22 at the time and they’d not long moved into that flat together-the one they lived in before the rented house they lived in before this house- which isn’t their forever home FYI. What responsible practitioner would be injecting filler into something that’s meant to be there and rendering it bloody useless to wick away tears from your eye?!!! All these young girls wanting to copy their YouTube “idols” by having their beautiful young faces injected with God alone knows what! Call me an old granny if you want to but I find it such a worrying trend. I’m all for a bit of self improvement but there’s nothing on your face that needs improving when you’re only a 20 year old girl ffs!!
I agree with everything you say, but, tear trough fillers don’t stop your eyes watering, they are to fill out hollows under your eyes that happen when you loose weight on your face (I have had this done several times myself)

I personally don't think Elle is a size 14/16 (I think that is what most people are speculating). I think it's important to remember all body shapes are different and I'm "similar" to her shape but I wear a 10-12 but my friend who is the same height and slimmer than me is a size 12-14. I do agree that her boob job makes her look broader.
I think she has lied about her true size for a long time. I’ve noticed that when she is showing off an outfit, she stands in really odd positions, and almost pushes her waist in as much as she can!!
There is absolutely no way whatsoever that Elle Darby is a size 8 - 10. More like a 14 - 16, and probably more of a 16 because of the width of her hips. Also, there is nothing wrong with being a bigger size, but Elle is basically promoting a false body size to her audience of impressionable young teenage girls..!!

Was her mum still married do we know? I’ve never heard Elle mention having a stepdad at all.
Yes, someone on the last thread confirmed it, and also posted Deborah’s wedding pictures with Elle and Katy as bridesmaids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree with everything you say, but, tear trough fillers don’t stop your eyes watering, they are to fill out hollows under your eyes that happen when you loose weight on your face (I have had this done several times myself
Thanks for explaining what they do, I couldn’t remember what she had said coz I was freaked out. Shes unnecessarily pumped so much filler into her face, when I think back to my face at 24 versus now when I would actually like to slow down aging, there’s no way I’d let anyone or anything near my face. I’m still angry that I didn’t start wearing SPF till I was in my late 20’s!! She (Elle) let someone convince her she wasn’t pretty enough when she was truly a gorgeous girl. I hope it wasn’t that slimy git with his snaggle tooth. He’s so oily, if he’s not careful, America will invade him 🤠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.