Elle Darby #58 return of the crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I’d expect him to stfu, he’s been in jail for fraud which was also a public event and raised a racist daughter, he should know how this works. In my opinion, if she’s come back online let her face full wrath, it was bound to happen. Why is he policing comments, so weird … she should really tell him to stop it’s embarrassing.
he’s entitled AF himself (see: criminal background) so naturally that extends to his daughter

he’s also cheated on at least one of his wives and probably knows that he’s partially responsible for 1. Elle being an angry hate filled teenager and 2. The reason she accepts cheating from her own crappy partner, so out of guilt is overcompensating

Reactions: 34
Strong powerful women are: a woman of colour who's had a racial insult said to her on the way to work but knows she has to let it go and get on with her day, or a woman on a bus who knows she's being stared at by somebody giving her a dirty look because she's overweight for reasons unknown to that other person, but is made to feel ashamed. A strong powerful woman is a woman that leaves her manchild baby daddy because he doesn't have a real job and sponges off her income all whilst following loads of bikini clad girls online.
Exactly!!

Not some obnoxious entitled racist money and fame hungry bint from YT that doesn’t know the meaning for hard work!!

The angels make me angrier than miss piggy on times I swear!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but is this not a little bit sad? You "X" has nothing better to do with their time than fully troll her dad?! It's one thing chatting on here or writing a comment on her Instagram but to go after her dad and keep going aswell? Why keep going on? The point was made in the first message. It's weird to me that someone spent their day doing this and as others have said it has just made tattle and it's members look bad. Why even mention tattle?!

Elle deserves to suffer the consequences for her disgusting, unacceptable behaviour but I think you went too far in having any contact with her dad.
He could actually file a complaint with the police under the Malicious Communication's Act - which involves a prison sentence of a few weeks.....

Reactions: 4
The comments under her first post, yuck! A few people have called her our, albeit quite gently. No one is being rude and horrible but the comments saying "you didnt even say anything that bad" show how awful they are. Yuck to all of it. Jetting off to America playing happy families.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So annoying that they've posted reals to try and get reach to gain followers back and as people will be intrigued to watch them 🙄 also not them still posting things from months ago considering she's said how much bigger sainty is now...so the whole time they were absent they have still been getting content to eventually post 🤬

Reactions: 17
It makes me mad that it's looking like she will bounce back from all this with little consequences apart from losing some brands who may very well decide to work with her again in the future.
She has shown ZERO ways she is trying to "change" and educate herself.
The AUDACITY of just returning to posting as normal! She is more entitled and self centered than i ever thought possible.

Reactions: 28
I might have to unwatch this thread because I’m getting so angry reading about her 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 34
It makes me mad that it's looking like she will bounce back from all this with little consequences apart from losing some brands who may very well decide to work with her again in the future.
She has shown ZERO ways she is trying to "change" and educate herself.
The AUDACITY of just returning to posting as normal! She is more entitled and self centered than i ever thought possible.

I've had to block her because as much as I love the drama of it all, I cannot actually fathom how this has been her return.

I thought we may see something of her enlightening journey into unlearning her racist behaviour. An actual Frank acknowledgement. But instead, sweepy sweepy under the rug and back to business of showboating her child.

To know she's been on holiday whilst she waited for this to all blow over and is now showing this off whilst everyone else is worrying about the cost of living. Maddening.

I truly don't believe she's changed one bit. She just knows now not to air her racist opinions online.

Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m concerned there’s been no mention of Herbie and Hector. After her tweets about her childhood pets and now no mention of them two it’s slightly worrying. I’d be lying if I said they weren’t the main reason I watched her videos in the first place

Reactions: 21
I'd say I can't actually believe she's come back, but these influencers literally have NO shame. Is she not embarrassed by her actions, I wouldn't dare show my face on social media again.
Put simply, it's the money. They wouldn't get the amount of money they do in the 'real' world with a normal job and they all become money whores.

Nothing as sad as putting a show on that your life is perfect (when we all know it isn't, as dracula has been caught cheating!)
But these people are so bothered about showing the 'perfect' life and the money that goes with it they aren't happy behind closed doors.
Spending all that money on a wedding when he's cheated on you Elle...come on, what's wrong with you?!

Read this and take it in....money does not make you happy!! When will people realise this.

And the fangirls on her post....are they actually OK?! She doesn't know you and doesn't care about you, you are her income 🤣🤣. Absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can an influencer be properly seen as someone with influence if they pick and choose who can interact with their posts? Having comments still limited is a tit house move and I don’t think she can actually be ‘back’ until everyone can comment, and maybe that would mean her dealing with and addressing the negative comments she’ll get too

Reactions: 22
Of course her first proper story post return was suit shopping 😂
Got to fulfil those sponsored wedding contracts!

Reactions: 11
I'm continuing to update certain sections of the Wiki that need a bit of fleshing out. Currently working on the time around Jan 2021 where they got the backlash for travelling for a non-urgent hair transplant (Elle went as far as to block people that even commented calling them out on Connors comments and not hers)

She also blocked people that sent her advice (from a friendly and "FYI you might want to consider this..." POV) about not putting a trigger warning up before posting a video of going for an early scan and listening to the babies heartbeat. She didn't consider how Triggering this could be for some women that may have recently miscarried or had a tough time with TTC.

Bottom line: It's Elle's World, we just live in it. She'll never learn the meaning of the word empathy as long as she's got a tiny crack in her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think the big wedding is still on, with just a slightly smaller guest list? Not sure after her brazant return she was ever going to stick to a small intimate wedding. I know some people said they had heard about France etc but no one came with receipts 🤷🏻‍♀️ dunno I reckon she needs something to fill her ego still

Reactions: 21
How are people falling for this? She’s been holidaying in luxury, not “finding herself” or reflecting!!!

Reactions: 53
She's probably been abroad attending KKK meetings to plan her next move, and has been looking up her Uncle Donald for tanning tips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
He could actually file a complaint with the police under the Malicious Communication's Act - which involves a prison sentence of a few weeks.....
Well let's hope he doesn't do that or X the keyboard warrior will have a pretty crappy time. I mean he would have a bit of a cheek doing that after his daughters malicious hate filled Twitter comments.. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.