Elle Darby #50 No respect for anyone, not even my sister. This New Year I'll be finding a new mister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still shocked at her pathetic apology video, it all felt very ME ME ME and like she's feeling sorry for herself imo, if anyone thinks that she is genuinely sorry then more fool them.

Reactions: 41
Quote from previous thread"The thing is, none of us truly know what kind of people they are outside of their YouTube videos and content. I am HOPING that they no longer think and make such comments. You could be right in that they do still say these things, but I can only HOPE that they don’t and that they have learnt from their past"

I agree that in life some People deserve the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. However, and I cannot believe I am explaining this to you, we're not talking about a whoopsie accident. They both made countless vile tweets. They weren't one offs, they weren't mistakes, it was them and their personalities.

I truly don't believe you can unthink their opinions. Obviously you can tolerate this behaviour. Most cannot and the drop in followers shows.
I dont think the unfollow is an honest thing from a lot of people like you can see evrn Elle posted for the BLM and she is a racist, not? The dropping in the followers to me seems like a lot of was influencer from them. They obviously realised if they dont unfollow her they will loose their followers too, like Carys made that statement, some people already said here they unfollowed her too and then she decided to unfollow Elle after she said she already talk to her if she was okay/had the support. Yeah they are influencer and say and do the things which make the more symphaty for them.

Reactions: 7
Personally, I think the fact they both have made similar racist, nasty comments etc speaks volumes. I know if I found out my husband had that in his past, I would be gobsmacked. I would wonder how on earth he hid it from me for 5 years. She spoke with such vitriol 10 years ago. She even felt comfortable enough to post videos in the last few years, with sneaky snide comments. I highly doubt Con was not aware of her views. I imagine he has a similar mindset and it suited them both to project a carefully curated image on social media but be another way in private. They went on a mass deleting spree when this came out, they knew fine rightly what they were at. They had managed to hide it in plain sight but once fingers were pointed, people could join the dots and these two were screwed.

I've literally never heard of this woman before I saw the thread on here going crazy. If I had not seen it on here, I would be oblivious. We only had 7 mutuals and most were business pages(I generally avoid influencers.) I don't think It's as widespread as it should be, considering the amount of followers they have over all their social media. Clearly, keeping the apology off her Instagram was damage control to keep the main fanbase oblivious. She didn't even notify anyone on Instagram of the 'apology' video, that alone says enough about the longterm game.

Reactions: 54
there’s no way Zoe and Alfie haven’t seen it, Zoe follows Carys too. They should have unfollowed by now

Reactions: 32
there’s no way Zoe and Alfie haven’t seen it, Zoe follows Carys too. They should have unfollowed by now
mark unfollowed early days so I am also shocked about Zoe, Maddie her manager who worked for gleam also still does. I wonder if she doesn’t want to ruffle any feathers about her twitter scandal

Reactions: 13
Interesting (not really to most) but the Megan’s chain of restaurants has just unfollowed this evening

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the video where she basically said she never is one of those girls that is bitchy and wouldnt be that person to make people feel bad about themselves? 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Is it possible for her to have changed the settings for most popular videos on youtube? If you go onto her account and sort by most popular, the new video should be quite close to the top but it isn’t there. I wonder if she’s done this on purpose so that in a few months time when she hopes it’ll all have blown over, it won’t show up and she will “disappear” behind the scenes with the scandal. Which goes to show once again and even more so, how insincere the video was.

Reactions: 6
Sorry new here so not sure if it’s been missed in a previous thread.

Just checked her Instagram and her manager Lily looks to have unfollowed(although I’ve seen other posts about the IG glitch), she’d literally JUST asked her to be a bridesmaid as well?! Going on and on and on about how close they were, not just business but besties…

On a complete side note, I also think it’s weird how she asked her Lily so much later than her other bridesmaids, after thought much 🙄

Reactions: 16
Genuine question here.. this is mostly for anybody who she specifically targeted in her awful tweets.. what would you like her to do now? If I was her I’d be asking what she can do to make this better for anyone she has offended..

Reactions: 9
Genuine question here.. this is mostly for anybody who she specifically targeted in her awful tweets.. what would you like her to do now? If I was her I’d be asking what she can do to make this better for anyone she has offended..
This is really interesting, in situations like these influencers are so quick to tell you they’re reflecting and learning and taking some time out etc etc but no one ever opens up the floor and asks what they can do. I think it would be a really smart move (and then actually doing it obv)

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.