Elle Darby #50 No respect for anyone, not even my sister. This New Year I'll be finding a new mister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Gonna leave this here! I know it’s been spoke about briefly here already but saw this TikTok and thought I’d share to make people aware who still aren’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Also I may be wrong but I don't think zoella had racist tweets did she? I've seen the homophobic and fat phobic tweets but I'd say elles tweets were alot more hateful and vicious
Yes nothing racist that I can remember, however she’d probably be closer to cancelled if it happened today. It’s a very fluid landscape. ( I know there are a few more comments re:Zoe but I will avoid derailing further since this thread is already so busy)

Last edited:
This is going to go down like a lead balloon BUT Her career is over and for all we know her relationship too. She’s a despicable human being for doing what she’s done but she’s going to be totally wretched and could end up harming herself. We should all rise above it now and lay off her a bit

Reactions: 14
Tattle poster with the name Lalalila1234 you made a previous comment dated 14/06/2020 on a thread titled, “ Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big Mirrors” where you make a post reading the following……. “This is a thread on a gossip site to discuss them. If you don’t want to do so you don’t have too”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

No title as of yet but…. Go on over!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.