Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lols84

Chatty Member
We’re getting dangerously close to the winner of the 700k giveaway having to return the dyson air wrap, aren’t we conNnNnNnñ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 194

boobear191

Can somebody please answer me this? I'm sorry, going on 30 this year so I've gone through all the younger trends back in my teens and all that, but when has THIS ever been attractive?!? I'm absolutely mortified, showed my partner who is also coming to 30 and I think he was more horrified that me tbh 🤣🤣
I’m 20 this year n I don’t even understand this trend. 😂 kind of like showing the bottom of your ballsack, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 165

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
🚨IMPORTANT🚨

READ WIKI PAGE BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST AND ASK IF ITS ALREADY BEEN POSTED (it most likely already has)

TRIPLE CHECK WHEN POSTING ABOUT SOMEONE UNFOLLOWED ELLE BECAUSE THERE IS A GLITCH ON INSTAGRAM RN.

THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR YOU TO COME AND CONDONE RACISM (you will be eaten alive faster than Elle eats a pack of choci biscuits)

Threads are far too long and pointless at this point.

Lots of love💗💗💗💗💗
Hahaha, you joined yesterday morning and have ten posts….. yet I feel like we’ve all been called to HR by the work experience girls……little sister 😂

there is a point to this post!
To everyone, do not moderate other members, everyone can have their say unless they’re here to flame the thread, white knight, call us trolls, or if they’re Herbie or that other one I refuse to call by it’s ridicules name. Those dogs are banned from the caged spa and the thread…

we don’t want to make the thread seem hostile or be unwelcoming to new members, we all just need to think before we comment or engage 😬
Sometimes people innocently think they’re posting something new and it’s just an error, sometimes people don’t read anything prior to their own posts and wanna collect dems likes 😬
………..and sometimes people don’t ever level up beyond Velcro shoes and we just need to accept that,
we get all types here 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153

TTttttt

Someone posted this video in the last thread and asked if anyone had watched it yet. I just watched it it was good and worth the watch and a like! He modelled for connors brand and met them both. He’s pissed of that his face is now on connors brand. He was annoyed about the cat ones too because he has a cat and said he showed Elle a picture of his cat and she said it was cute 🤣 it was good to hear his point of view on everything. He basically agrees with majority of the people on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 149

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I will keep making this comment until my finger drops off .... you do not delete 400 vlogs from your channel for no good reason!

There was obviously a lot of other incriminating evidence on her channel because she started deleting as soon as the tweets came to light.

If you were confident nothing else would be found, because it was a long time ago and you had changed, why would you need to do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 129

liltatling

VIP Member
Genuine question here.. this is mostly for anybody who she specifically targeted in her awful tweets.. what would you like her to do now? If I was her I’d be asking what she can do to make this better for anyone she has offended..
Screenshot_20220106-004242_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'd like her to address the fact she lied about 'them finding' the tweets. How can anyone expect to believe her apology is sincere when she was lying about the situation a mere few days ago. She's not sorry - she's sorry she got caught out

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 128

rjf123

All I keep thinking about is Saint and Katie. I hope whatever is going on in that house Saint is being looked after and Elle is able to be his mummy. I do genuinely think she’s a good mum. But with everything that has happened I don’t know how she’ll cope with that right now. And Katie? Omg my heart breaks. She worships the ground Elle walks on. How could they even explain this to her? If Elle did leave YT for good Katie would need an explanation. What if someone said something to her out and about 😭 I’m actually stressed about this Katie is an absolute darling and I worry she will be targeted in some way too.

Also I think speaking about a dead woman takes it too far. We saw very little of Deb and regardless of being mentioned in the tweets it’s unfair for her name to be dragged through the mud

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

jjkee64

As a POC it’s really wrong to paint all white people with the same brush. How dare you generalise and say all white people use this language behind closed doors. How unjust.

Can white English please please stop being offended on our behalf? It's done. Shes made these tweets, she has lost a shit ton of followers, she is suffering the consequences, now let her fade into obscurity where she belongs. As a POC I hate to say I think a lot of you are using this as a way to deflect from the the fact most of you have used this language or your families do behind closed doors, so you feel the need to white knight and be super ''offended''. There is a huge amount of deflection going on. We get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 106