Elle Darby #50 No respect for anyone, not even my sister. This New Year I'll be finding a new mister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
- read the wiki
- gleam seems to have dropped them
And I can't think of anything else since we have to recap the threads like 100 times a day at this point :')

And title @someones.nan

previous mod post;
Stop the sassy posts to others,
Stop engaging with fans,
Stop clapping back,
Stop saying “hi Lucy” “hi elle” “hi Herbie” or filling the thread with pointless posts for likes,
Stop arguing with each other.

use the report and ignore options, new members coming into a thread to defend or white knight will be removed,
As will anyone attacking another member,
This thread is as messy as the Conster Darby wedding plans right now,
Not a donut in sight.
get back to normal, and for the love of the two ugly dogs (not sorry) who just want another free holiday in their caged spa…..
stop asking “what have I missed/can someone recap/I’ve only just heard of her/who is this girl” and the likes.

grab yourself a free 2/5 days and get reading….. only 48 thousand plus posts. 😐

Report.

Ignore user.
Do not engage.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Found this on one of her unlisted YT vids imo it just doesn’t strike me as cultured or changed? Idk (this was from may 2018)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
She seriously repulses me when I see clips of her videos. Sad as I used to enjoy her

Reactions: 26
Found this on one of her unlisted YT vids imo it just doesn’t strike me as cultured or changed? Idk (this was from may 2018)
View attachment 967955
I dunno, obv not defending her but just because she doesn’t know the correct name for someone from Singapore (evidently I don’t either) I think it’s a major thing

Reactions: 44
I dunno, obv not defending her but just because she doesn’t know the correct name for someone from Singapore (evidently I don’t either) I think it’s a major thing
I DONT think it’s a major thing sorry!

Reactions: 37
RECAP
-Most major brands now unfollowed including beauty works,my protein and In the Style
-Removed from Gleam site and managers unfollowed
-Lucy removed gleam from bio and Jordan removed Lily’s name
- Elles Instagram decreased by 76k as of 23:20pm 5/01/22
- no significant movement on business accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 77
We’re getting dangerously close to the winner of the 700k giveaway having to return the dyson air wrap, aren’t we conNnNnNnñ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 194
Quote from previous thread"The thing is, none of us truly know what kind of people they are outside of their YouTube videos and content. I am HOPING that they no longer think and make such comments. You could be right in that they do still say these things, but I can only HOPE that they don’t and that they have learnt from their past"

I agree that in life some People deserve the benefit of the doubt and a second chance. However, and I cannot believe I am explaining this to you, we're not talking about a whoopsie accident. They both made countless vile tweets. They weren't one offs, they weren't mistakes, it was them and their personalities.

I truly don't believe you can unthink their opinions. Obviously you can tolerate this behaviour. Most cannot and the drop in followers shows.

Reactions: 29
🚨IMPORTANT🚨

READ WIKI PAGE BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.

READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE YOU POST AND ASK IF ITS ALREADY BEEN POSTED (it most likely already has)

TRIPLE CHECK WHEN POSTING ABOUT SOMEONE UNFOLLOWED ELLE BECAUSE THERE IS A GLITCH ON INSTAGRAM RN.

THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE FOR YOU TO COME AND CONDONE RACISM (you will be eaten alive faster than Elle eats a pack of choci biscuits)

Threads are far too long and pointless at this point.

Lots of love💗💗💗💗💗
Hahaha, you joined yesterday morning and have ten posts….. yet I feel like we’ve all been called to HR by the work experience girls……little sister 😂

there is a point to this post!
To everyone, do not moderate other members, everyone can have their say unless they’re here to flame the thread, white knight, call us trolls, or if they’re Herbie or that other one I refuse to call by it’s ridicules name. Those dogs are banned from the caged spa and the thread…

we don’t want to make the thread seem hostile or be unwelcoming to new members, we all just need to think before we comment or engage 😬
Sometimes people innocently think they’re posting something new and it’s just an error, sometimes people don’t read anything prior to their own posts and wanna collect dems likes 😬
………..and sometimes people don’t ever level up beyond Velcro shoes and we just need to accept that,
we get all types here 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.