Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silence is deafening. They need to provide an update ASAP on how they’re going to proceed from this.

Reactions: 23
Tails.com have issued a statement that they're no longer in partnership with Elle
if the lack of buying a new harness for Herbie is anything to go by, those poor dogs will be living off choccie biccies until another sponsorship is secured! Poor pooches.

On another note has anyone messaged Herbie, he’s still following her on Instagram thought he’d be the first to unfollow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The silence is deafening. They need to provide an update ASAP on how they’re going to proceed from this.
I’m so bored with the whole situation now. I can’t believe how stupid they’ve been by being so quiet. If they had released a proper apology/video speaking out about it, I don’t think they would have lost half the amount of ‘famous’ followers. So stupid from a PR front

Reactions: 15
comments will definitely be off when she issues an apology video if she even makes one. I have a feeling that it will be a grid post of iphone notes will some spiel sent to her by gleam.
But 100% she will "take time away to reflect"

Its sad really, that someone has been able to fool so many people into thinking shes so lovely when really shes poison. Feel sorry for the kids who probably have spent money on her tatt or copying what shes buying etc. For anyone who she outright bullied in those tweets that probably now feel like mugs for supporting her when in reality she probably wouldnt have given them the time of day, what a punch in the gut for them.

Sod you Elle.

Reactions: 21
Out of curiosity, who is now a fallen angel who’s seen right through her who’s been a loyal fan for a while?

Reactions: 16
So bored of this now, repeated videos we’ve already seen and being told 2737383 times that the same person has unfollowed. I think the updates when she loses each 1k followers are okay but unless it’s an actual important influencer like Molly Mae, Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon unfollowing it’s not really important cus random people won’t bother Elle. Her silence is deafening now and the fact they have waited this long to issue an apology just proves they aren’t sorry. Il be logging out of tattle for a while until something new happens cus my screen time for the past few days is ridiculous 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I didn’t even know who this girl was until all this happened, now I absolutely despise the witch. All of those tweets were disgusting and if that was her character while she was a teenager I can deduce it was her character as a child; and it’s most likely still her character now. Racism, discrimination, nastiness, spite and hatred are not the kind of things that go away or change. You’re either never a racist cos you aren’t inclined to think that way, or you always are in my opinion.

But duck me… the tweets about the animals are what have REALLY got me angry. Like, furious. Like if I saw her in the street I’d go through her. The stuff about leaving chickens out to be eaten by foxes etc and all the disgusting hateful tweets about a CAT. I bleeping HATE people who claim to “hate” cats to begin with (or any animal), purely because it’s a common theme to “like dogs better”, or because cats simply don’t trust them. Cats aren’t like dogs, no, but that doesn’t mean they’re not deserving of love, or were created to have everyone speak nasty about them. They’re bleeping CATS for Christ’s sake! They didn’t ask to be born or for weirdo humans to project such hatred onto them. It’s an animal? A pure innocent being? Seeing people talk about them like that makes me literally bleeping livid cos you must be a next level warped hateful witch to have that much anger to a small, furry, CUTE creature that isn’t bleeping capable of hurting you!!!! What the duck!!!! People like that always bully and hate on people/animals cos it cannot defend itself. If she was happy to tweet such horrible things, can you IMAGINE what she did to that poor cat/those animals behind closed doors? I’d love to volley the witch! It’s bad enough for MEN to act/speak in that way, but for a woman? What a bleeping disgrace!

And also - considering she’s not skinny herself - she has such a problem with fat people! The stupid witch isn’t even skinny! Is she BLIND?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thing is she can pretend that losing 45k off 785k isn't anything but as we saw last night from social blade, an estimated 130k of her followers are fake (don't know if that includes real but dead accounts now?), but that's 45k followers who ACTUALLY actively unfollowed her. That's like a small stadium worth of people have found her behaviour bad enough to no longer want to see her posts. I'd be bleeping mortified if i was her

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.