Elle Darby #47 No apology seen, Losing the dream, How long until they are fired by Gleam?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when I'm getting to grips with Elle being a massive bigot and a racist, I find out her name is not pronounced like it's spelled and actually rhymes with Smelly.

It's too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Just when I'm getting to grips with Elle being a massive bigot and a racist, I find out her name is not pronounced like it's spelled and actually rhymes with Smelly.

It's too much.
Is it actually ELLY 🤔 THOUFNT IT WAS L

Cos it comes from el-le-nor

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure if this has been said but regarding Carys and James’ statements she’s still following con man so I don’t believe she’s genuine in what she’s put out at all

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think an apology would have been more accepted if she had gave a genuine, ACTUAL apology to start with. Personally even with an apology i will never ever forgive her, however at least it shows acknowledgement of her wrong doings. However, the longer they leave it the more disingenuous and insincere it will be - the longer its left the longer they've had more time for their PR team to try and cover their tracks, gain advice from solicitors, advisors etc, it will have been written for them down to the last comma to make it sound like they're genuinely apologetic, when they aren't, they're apologetic that they got caught

Reactions: 28
Someone a few threads ago suggested “Bloody Elleee” for a thread title and I think that definitely needs to be used😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
DoctorNyla (celebrity filler and botox Doctor) is still following Elle, she's of Asian decent and I'm sure she would be horrified about these tweets.

Reactions: 10

It's too much.
I always wondered why it was called Angelle when her name is actually pronounced ‘Ell-ee’.

An-Jelly

• Haha
Reactions: 44

It's too much.
i went to school with an Elle not short for anything and she was just EL

Reactions: 12
43,000 people have now unfollowed Elle on Instagram! Just think 43,000 people were supporting her and now see through her like a cheap pair of knickers. I know it’s hard thinking she’s done something so awful yet there are no real consequences, but she will feel this. She might be set for life financially, yet she will carry that shame and embarrassment around everywhere now. That has an impact on what she is paid for ads, if she even finds anyone that will touch her with a barge pole.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just catched up with thread #46 and I have noticed Saint has been mentioned and the social services can we not mention Saint anymore please the boy isn't even 1 year old let alone the age when he can start defending himself. We are here to discuss Elle and Connor and it needs to stay that way not Elle and her parenting for Saint or Saint in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

this is interesting
I get what she saying as I’m a new mum HOWEVER I’m half Asian meaning my side of my son’s family are obviously Asian too. I agree that I want him to be raised to hold these people accountable for their words and actions if it’s derogatory or vile to any group that’s different to him rather than blocking them out I would like him to have the courage to speak out. So I agree with certain parts of her view but not all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.