Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
0956BCED-79AC-47D8-8F4F-F320DB13D701.png

i know this is Elles page, but polly has also recently been called out on things. Still not condoning the words she used etc and I still don’t think she’s innocent at all. But atleast her apology seems a bit more genuine rather than a script from management. And she has been quick to acknowledge it all instead of radio silence.

elle, take note….!

• Wow
Reactions: 73

princessqueen96

Total respect for James and Carys after posting their statement. Many of Elle and Connor’s other “friends” are in the same influencer position and have stayed silent and remain following. Good on them for unfollowing and putting out the statement.
To hear James say they are receiving death threats is awful.

Reactions: 72

poppy2112

I know he is out there everywhere already and there is only so much they cam do, but if I was Elle and Con I would be deleting every picture/story/vid with Saint in sharpish!

They are getting a shit ton of attention now and he unfortunately is part of it.

Who knows who is out there doing god knows what!

Fuck the pair of them but that kid needs protecting!
And yes they should have done it well before now!

And if I was prone to plastering pics of my kids everywhere all the time, I would be starting to think about what would happen if the shIt hit the fan for me.
This is proof it can all change in a instant - who are we to put innocents at risk!
If I was a influencer, I would be thinking very hard about potential consequences for my kids!

Elle and Con, if you're reading this (and we know you are), the best thing you can do for your son from now on is to keep his face away from ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS FROM NOW ON!!!!

KIDS FIRST ALWAYS!!

I can't even begin to imagine how this will affect his life!

• Heart

oliviaobivia

Its actually all sad really, I followed her for years and thoughts she seemed genuinely nice. I went to a private school and some of the girls there were truly awful, they called me ‘mixed breed’ all the time, and a meathead, so when I saw her meathead post it was like wow because I’ve never hear anybody else use that verbiage around me, like ever. When we would get changed in the changing rooms at school they would ask ‘would you love to be white’ it was soooo constant, but so many other girls always told them to shut up so it wasn’t everybody just one particular group. I always felt I was less of a person because I wasn’t white. Which I obviously know now was idiotic of me to think but I did feel like that, and I think many other POC can relate.

I feel genuinely stupid for following somebody who is racist ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

Ameliaxo

Just regarding the comments about people being concerned about her mental health you shouldn't feel bad for being concerned. Nobody wants to see her hurt or anything especially with a baby involved, it just means you have empathy. I don't want to see her homeless with no income but yeah she's definitely deserves her platform taken away that's all.

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I think it should be made very clear that Elle up until the age 13 ( yr9) went to a private school that has international girls. To have those thoughts in your head when you have mixed with people from all over the world is appalling. she’s a spoilt madam, 2011/12 was not the 50s and she was not 5.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Bil

VIP Member
Logan Paul's apology video came up on my YouTube this morning. It was about 1 minutes something long. Straight to the point, sorry to everyone he offended.

Elle and Cons will be about 15 minutes long, go off on a tangent about irrelevant stuff, she'll borrow Imogenations red eye shadow pallet, mental health will be thrown around like Cons sausage. They will both keep over talking each other for who's the most sorry. The whole family have been receiving death threats etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Please stop updating the following count by every 1k and posting random influencers whose unfollowed. Unless it’s one everyone knows like Zoella, Molly Mae, or her own sister..also I know there’s loads of pages but please just read at least the most recent two before you post because it’s just sharing the same things at this point 😩 okay let’s resume happy trolling anglesss😗✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 69

laynelo_

VIP Member
Guys, just seen this on About this account then Accounts with shared followers. If Molly Mae speaks up, she could lose over half her followers in one go! :eek:
Mollys not got the balls to do such thing. She’s also thick as shite and would up wording it horribly

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Might not mean much but as a POC if there’s anyone white people here ( sorry if I phrased that wrong ) I want to say thank you so much for sticking up for us and the other minority groups insulted. It acc means so much knowing I’m not alone. I feel like people like Ell n that don’t realise how hurtful their words can hurt. It might not directly impact me rn but low-key in my head I’m questioning people n influencers cause I use to love her videos and now knowing she basiclsly hated me is weird. So thanks for doing wat u can and acc bringing light to this. Whether it’s cause u dislike Ell or genuinely feel passionate about BLM n other causes but thank you. Sorry for to derail the thread xx
Bless you babe, POC are a huge important part of our world, whether it’s businesses, charities, entertainment, music, and not to forget FOOD😍 they are important, wanted and loved and the UK wouldn’t be the same without them.. my POC friends are the nicest people I know, their families are all so loyal and lovely and it deeply saddens me that anyone can be cruel to them just because their colour of skin differs to white. We stand by you and we love you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 65

missfunny

Kate Elizabeth said she is in support of Elle Darby and won’t talk bad on her. From what I’ve been told via screen grabs.
Not surprisingly considering she’s a massive Tory but I don’t know how such a massive live condoned her supporting blatant racism.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Roxypoxy

What Elle said is inexcusable. I am from an ethnic minority background and it dissapoints me that someone I have followed for a long time had/has those feelings and opinions.

But my GODDD some of you people on here are OBSESSED. We're all open for a bit of tea and a goss but stalking and harassing them is weirdddddd and the hate being spewed out from some people on these threads is also very questionable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
WOT ABOUT THE MENTAL HEALTH OF THE OTHERS SHE HAS ATTACKED BOTH ONLINE & VERBALLY?! 😡 I will be soooo annoyed if she plays that card

Reactions: 63

jem95

Can we do predictions for the apology video?

Gonna have to pull something big out to maintain her Following
‘Hi Angels, im devastated, Con was cheating on me and I’ve lost friends and I was already struggling before all this came out and now I don’t know what to do. The wedding is off. Stay tuned to see my life as a single mum. Thanks for those that have supported me. I was young and didn’t know what I was saying’

something like this?

Reactions: 62

Lottielillie

Taking a stand against Elle and unfollowing/holding her accountable isn’t forgetting to “be kind” in case she may do x, y and z to herself.

It’s important for us to remind the friends/family in our lives who may fall into the categories that she has offended - that we stand by each and everyone of them and do not share the same beliefs of what she or anyone has said - regardless of how “long ago” it may be.

As a white woman with no disabilities and no religion, I’ve never experienced anything close to what these people experience on a day to day basis. But I’ll be damned if I don’t support them in case the person being held accountable does something to themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 62