Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laynelo_

VIP Member
Good for you. I know a handful of people including myself who said and done things when we were in our 15-20 years. We really dint know what things mean at that time. I want to kill all of the boys in the earth, collect their sperm and make out the soceity from only girls because I was so hurt by the boys and thought the girls were kinder and 'better'. I promise I dont think the same and I love their penises, so just gratful for men are existing. Glad that I'm not an influencer because if I was in Elle situation and I can easily be in her situation because the things I said and write like the example above from now I will 100% suicide. Hope she wont kill herself but at least if she will hope you will be very happy..
Nobody’s wanting her dead don’t be so fucking dumb. She’s being held accountable for her actions, that’s life. You having your heartbroken and hating the boys is not the same as being extremely racist, homophobic, xenophobic among other things. There’s also more coming out that she hasn’t changed her behaviours in recent years. Why are so many people so hellbent on defending an influencer that doesn’t even care you exist?!? She can shove any apology she gives up her fucking arse, she made comments about scottish and irish people which directly offended me and I and other groups of people have the full right to be annoyed, angry, upset and do not have to accept any half arsed apology she gives.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

evoway13

VIP Member
THIS IS NOT A DRILL - Conjob has deleted all his videos on his own youtube channel !🚨🚨🚨

• Wow
  • Heart

saweetie

Chatty Member
EDITED

connor’s sister just posted this to her ig story

E078E548-77DE-49F9-B74D-7DB50409D30C.jpeg

@flopsymopsy - for some reason i was under the impression ig recorded screenshots! no salt needed lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

scouseconstantine

To think all this started because con couldn’t keep his dick in his pants and was messaging an American au pair lmao elle must be fumingggg

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
Are anyone else’s boyfriends in the back just as invested as we are Angelz?
I had to apologise to mine, as he took me on a lovely Lake District break, and between this and the mrs hinch thread, I’ve had my head stuck in tattle. Anyway, he said she (Elle) looks like a melted down mannequin, and that he always thought there was something ‘off’ with her🤣
why do they know before us eh??

• Haha
Reactions: 60

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
few thoughts from the last thread bc i can't fucking keep up:

glad carys has unfollowed (having a gay sister may have influenced this decision??)
glad soph has unfollowed bc her partner james works with disabled kids
over 30k lost on ig is maaajor!
hilarious that her dad is an ex con and she's soon to have an ex ... called con
saying that the cheating doesn't surprise me he's the slimiest man in existence (although from the look of him he existed a long time ago)

• Haha
Reactions: 59

missfunny

It gets better Kate has now said she cba commenting on others behaviour. We love someone who can’t be arsed to comment on racism. Ok she’s making it so much worse. She’s legit saying she just does not care

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I just hope poor Katie doesn’t receive any horrible messages, even though she’s absolutely not involved you never know the lengths people will go to and I know people love to DM their friends and relatives to have their say thinking it’ll reach them that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

nancydrew21

Isn't it a bit nuts for jobs we get a dbs check, references etc etc they don't even get there old social media accounts checked? For a social media job?! Think Gleam etc would do that before signing a racist?!

Reactions: 57

poppy2112

I bet she's wishing she kept up with Vlogmas now!

Tattle might have not got bored with the lack of content and gone off down a Twitter wormhole!

It pays to do your job properly in more ways than one!😂

• Haha

hellsbells1987

You might want to edit the time to a random time incase they can see you or your car on the ring doorbell just to protect your identity or I’m hugely over thinking 😂❤
i think id rather be outed as a tattler than a racist so for the first time ever I think the nosey tattler neighbours have the upper hand 😂😂😂

• Haha

Beth4729

wonder what Elle thinks of carys and James making a statement, I wish I could be a fly on the wall in their house right now :rolleyes:

• Heart

lols84

Chatty Member
‼ CW - mental health

I imagine management had a hand in orchestrating Carys’ response. The narrative is starting to be manipulated now to benefit Elle. As soon as there’s mention of mental health, she becomes the victim. The victim of a “tsunami of online violence.” Carys’ wording was incredible from a PR point of view.

Carys really changed the course of this by planting the seed of doubt with her “we know what this has lead to in the past.” She has began to shift the blame from Elle being a monster to it being a mass witch hunt. If Elle was to do something extreme in light of what has been discovered, it would be because she is too cowardly to face the consequences of her own actions. God forbid she does do something because I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but it is interesting how the mental health card is slowly being included in the conversation now.

• Heart
Reactions: 54