Elle Darby #43 EDL Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fighting the urge to comment on Lucy’s pic asking if elle hates her man cos he isn’t paper white

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Remember back in the day on Instagram you used to be able to see in your notifications who you follow would like what photos or comment or follow? Imagine if we could see it now to see if they both are on insta
I was thinking this earlier I want to see if they are *actually* taking a break or lurking behind the scenes unbothered. They probably have their own fake accounts though.

Reactions: 5
It shows what kind of people they are when there are dozens of annoyed angle collection customers who need assistance, and they have been completely ignored! They should have been brought to book over that, way before any of this tit storm broke loose. These people are literally paying their wages and they still can't be arsed! Horrible people.

Reactions: 27
With regards to the Ring doorbell (the post was in the last thread but it’s taking tiiiiimmme to wade through all the posts) they definitely already had it because it went off during her vlogmas video of “I suprised my sister with a New York City trip” …it was the bag she was surprising Katie with getting delivered.

Reactions: 22
You just know Elle is going to bounce back with ‘how can I dislike Indians when I used to date one’ 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Dreading going back to work Tuesday, don’t wanna miss out on all the threads😂 gunna use up my hour lunch catching up I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When the meldrums came crashing down, at least her husband could go back to work… these two have never worked a real job in their lives, god knows who would employ them… I don’t know how they live their lives with such uncertainty.
I guess they didn’t think it was uncertain until now. This is all just proof these influencers are living on a knifes edge.

carys and James come to mind…. But at least their fall from grace is slow enough for them to do a bit of forward planning.

Anyway. Waiting for the apology is boring now… I’ve unsubbed and unsubscribed and shall be relying on you lovely lot to keep me informed of the unravelling shitshow.

Reactions: 20
Emily’s always come across really well, full of integrity and really proud of her Polish heritage. I like her even more if she’s disassociated herself with these arsewipes.
I didn’t know she had a polish heritage. I bet she was horrified when she saw her polish xenophobic tweets!
I agree with what you said about Emily ❤

If she had the brass neck to post those awful tweets, can you imagine the type of comments she would say behind closed doors?

Reactions: 9
I guess they didn’t think it was uncertain until now. This is all just proof these influencers are living on a knifes edge.

carys and James come to mind…. But at least their fall from grace is slow enough for them to do a bit of forward planning.

Anyway. Waiting for the apology is boring now… I’ve unsubbed and unsubscribed and shall be relying on you lovely lot to keep me informed of the unravelling shitshow.
what’s happened with carys and James ? I don’t regularly watch them but I still follow carys feel like she seems really lovely

Reactions: 4
Just sat thinking whilst reading the threads, imagine if they get cancelled to the point that they have to start living normal lives, with normal jobs, normal cars, normal house, normal clothes, son going to a normal non private school... called Saint Seven Swift 🥴🥴 I bet they thought that by the time he'd get to school they'd be big time celebzzzz hunnnaaayy. Don't you know who my mum is boo?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I think on twitter too if people are sharing there, make sure to #ellederby and that way it’ll appear on the “trending” page and reach more people
Probably better to use #elledarby if you want it trending

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I didn’t know she had a polish heritage. I bet she was horrified when she saw her polish xenophobic tweets!
I agree with what you said about Emily ❤

If she had the brass neck to post those awful tweets, can you imagine the type of comments she would say behind closed doors?
Yeah her Dad is Polish, and her fiancé is mixed race. She seems like a genuinely lovely girl who’s worked hard for her success online.

Reactions: 14
Just sat thinking whilst reading the threads, imagine if they get cancelled to the point that they have to start living normal lives, with normal jobs, normal cars, normal house, normal clothes, son going to a normal non private school... called Saint Seven Swift 🥴🥴 I bet they thought that by the time he'd get to school they'd be big time celebzzzz hunnnaaayy. Don't you know who my mum is boo?! 🙈
Imagine if they have to trade the Range Rover in for an ACTUAL SUZUKI SWIFT 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.