Elle Darby #43 EDL Darby

who's worse?

• Elle

Votes: 880 90.3%
  • CONman

Votes: 192 19.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before all this drama kicked off weren’t there loads of angelle orders going wrong like no refunds or not getting sent out? Do you think they will ever sort that out to?

Reactions: 46
Before all this drama kicked off weren’t there loads of angelle orders going wrong like no refunds or not getting sent out? Do you think they will ever sort that out to?
They didn't seem to bother fixing it then, so I doubt they will now. I wonder if any of their Angelle team have quit yet

Reactions: 20
Not now! They will blame the failure to sort it out on the 'trauma' they are experiencing!

Reactions: 6
THREAD 43 ANGLES!!! 😲😆🤣

Strap in with your emergency tea, biscuits and bobbly cloud 9 hoody, light your White Company candles, throw your dogs in Bath Country Pets Hotel and let's goooo!! 🍿🍿🍿

(and may I remind you MF's of the Wiki Page..)

https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-darby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
All the angelle team probs move to Gemma miles muse team as she’s looking for people😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn't Con just a perverted corpse without Elle and nothing else? Even with the cheating rumours and all this tit surely they will stay together as he needs her to be relevant and she needs him as no one else would put up with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Maybe do #43 Elle Darby: EDL Darby’s racist tweets unearthed, future brand deals and collections are inevitably cursed - or something so people can find her name easily

Reactions: 17
Still wanna know what Elle and Conmans situation was at Christmas, Elle was seen at her dads with no sight of Con there, their dogs were in the dog hotel place, Elle unfollowed cons family, if things weren’t already all over the place they are now 😂

Reactions: 115
Absolutely disgusted by her tweets, especially as a POC myself. If this was what she was openly tweeting about, you can bet the things she said to friends and family in person were much worse

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Isn't Con just a perverted corpse without Elle and nothing else? Even with the cheating rumours and all this tit surely they will stay together as he needs her to be relevant and she needs him as no one else would put up with her?
I wonder if he might Gaslight her saying it's her fault these things have come to light, if/when they lose a load of followers and sponsors when it's his racist tweets that were uncovered first.

Reactions: 23
I bet there was bad stuff on connors twitter that people didn’t get a chance to get to before the twitter vanished

Reactions: 33
They didn't seem to bother fixing it then, so I doubt they will now. I wonder if any of their Angelle team have quit yet
Someone needs to take then to small claims court if they don’t get their refunds

Reactions: 18
This thread title 😭😭😭 at this point it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it came out that she was a member of the EDL 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I do wonder what was said behind closed doors 👀 the things she tweeted were VILE so I dread to think the things that wasn’t posted on Twitter 😕

Reactions: 34
Even if she has changed over the years with the stuff she says (which I doubt) it doesn’t mean she doesn’t say it or think it behind closed doors! She’s a woman with a brand image, she’s not going to be saying racist comments on her Instagram and YouTube, she’ll be doing it all behind closed doors these days. It’s also the fact that when all these tweets were made Connor and Elle weren’t even together. Two separate racists come together, join forces and you’re telling me they’re not still racist behind closed doors?

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.