Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

came2post

Myself and my family are some of those stinky Indians she hates. When I was a child (about 7) a friend said something racist about my father. It was something she'd obviously heard at home and then repeated, and clearly she didn't know what it meant, but we all remember it and still talk about it to this day (20 years later) and it tarnished our view of that family forever. What I am trying to say is that even when something is said unintentionally or without malice, it sticks. It's made me wonder what awful things she might have said to people, in front of people, or how people may have felt when she originally posted them tweets. That shit will never leave them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 190

yesimahater

So I go to the same hairdressers as Elle and sometimes see her in there, I’ve messaged them on Instagram using the template left on the last thread.

Also Bath live is the replacement of bath chronicle. They lick her ass and always have done, refer her as “bath girl“ as well.

She lives down the road from me, in Westbury next to a Lidl in a mid Terrance house. Even after her post on Instagram with her Christmas lights etc, it was all a fake facade, her house was photographed to make it look like the house next door is her actual house? It’s her neighbour. The lights were all blown over and left to looked shit, star was instantly removed and the lights were even edited to look like they reach across to the house next to her to make it look like one massive house. So yes she does edit her photos to the extremes. I’m also fed up with her claiming she’s from bath. “Con don’t you just love living in bath” he didn’t even respond because it’s a fucking lie.

I know some of Connors friends, his barbers, and they all think he’s a cock, walks in with his vlogging camera thinking he’s the dogs bolocks. They really both do need to be bought back to reality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 153

redstraw16

VIP Member
Didn’t even realise this, the audacity…

apparently she’s deleted a tonne of YouTube content too? Might have been mentioned already, sorry!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 142

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
THREAD 43 ANGLES!!! 😲😆🤣

Strap in with your emergency tea, biscuits and bobbly cloud 9 hoody, light your White Company candles, throw your dogs in Bath Country Pets Hotel and let's goooo!! 🍿🍿🍿

(and may I remind you MF's of the Wiki Page..)

https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-darby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

GabbyJ

Chatty Member
Having been on the receiving end of racism whilst at secondary school, I have no sympathy for Elle whatsoever. Decades after being spat in the face by a boy in my tutor group, at a bus stop after school the incident still haunts me. Those who are defending elle and Connor will never know and understand how being targeted feels, how damaging it is and the scars it can leave.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

lmao999

Still wanna know what Elle and Conmans situation was at Christmas, Elle was seen at her dads with no sight of Con there, their dogs were in the dog hotel place, Elle unfollowed cons family, if things weren’t already all over the place they are now 😂

Reactions: 115