Elle Darby #43 EDL Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say
PLT, ITS, MISGUIDED, BOOHOO and possible NASTYGAL are kind of all in the same area
i don't think ITS she was never really a client she just did a bit of maternity. The owner of ITS was also in the shitter for saying jac jossa was plus size

Reactions: 4
She’s commenting on her friends page because she doesn’t have to think about it. Her “I’m sorry” video needs to be planned with military precision. Script on autocue, Saint appearing, tears, mention of mum, maybe a cameo from Katie
bet they won't actually show saint bc it'll remind ppl of the edited pics. con will play audio of him crying from the doorway, and you'll see her get up to 'tend to him' just before a cut and then she'll be back with tear stained cheeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
i don't think ITS she was never really a client she just did a bit of maternity. The owner of ITS was also in the shitter for saying jac jossa was plus size
I don't know, Danny Dyer only did a maternity range and then came back several months after having the baby to do another range

Reactions: 3
I don't know, Danny Dyer only did a maternity range and then came back several months after having the baby to do another range
true i did ask on adams thread who keep up with them and her stuff never got restocked etc tho this was a while back. I think probably missguided

Reactions: 1
true i did ask on adams thread who keep up with them and her stuff never got restocked etc tho this was a while back. I think probably missguided
I think misguided are classed as their biggest competitors because I'm sure their offices are literally down the road from one another 😂

Reactions: 8
I just watched back that video where con was saying he was going to swap her for a younger model (you know the one). And I never realised at the time bc we were all focused on how awful con was being but elle comes across equally as nasty and spoilt in that video, for example slating the jeans because her mum wore bootcut and she couldn’t ever wear flares guys!!! Apart from that it was just small things like the way she spoke and exchanged looks with con if he didn’t keep up the perfect family act. I’m sure if you looked back on her videos this wouldn’t be the only one where she lets her real ungrateful personality slip

Even her angels are really going to struggle to see her in the same light after this 😬 from someone who already couldn’t stand her I genuinely think she’s unbearable now. She just comes across as a spoilt rich brat who looks down on anyone who isn’t on the same level as her, she is judgemental and nasty. A complete bully tbh

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.