Elle Darby #43 EDL Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this again earlier - if they think a simple sorry will be good enough I think they need to think again. This could be so damaging for their friendships and their work/career - I know other influencers love to jump on and defend each other but surely nobody is going to do that here? If they do they know how damaging it could be for them and their career too, likewise with brands, no brand is going to want to work with them now surely or if they do they’ll regret it because they’ll be inundated with emails and complaints about them.

Reactions: 11
The way Lucy tit herself and removed her twitter ASAP is rather strange too 🧐 she's still on instagram posting as normal

• Wow
Reactions: 79
I was thinking about this again earlier - if they think a simple sorry will be good enough I think they need to think again. This could be so damaging for their friendships and their work/career - I know other influencers love to jump on and defend each other but surely nobody is going to do that here? If they do they know how damaging it could be for them and their career too, likewise with brands, no brand is going to want to work with them now surely or if they do they’ll regret it because they’ll be inundated with emails and complaints about them.
Thing is they didn’t even really say sorry 😂😭

Reactions: 18
It’s that time on a Sunday where I’m browsing through the threads and catching up on the latest 🤣🙈 does anyone know if she limited the comments section of her posts before all of this happened? Or did she turn it off to stop hate on her page?

Reactions: 5
Emily Lucy Rajch who has over 400k followers has unfollowed her, and yes, I’ve checked properly. An influencer with integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I personally don’t think they can ever come back from this and they don’t deserve too!! I actually can’t get over how vile she sounds in them tweets, it’s made me feel sick people are actually like that and I’m a white girl so can’t imagine how any poc feel! (Or lgbt, polish, fat people etc)

Reactions: 30
apologies if already posted - catching up w threads and content is overwhelming!
from murad merali's comments v interesting if the case!
1641145453200.png

Reactions: 31
Remember back in the day on Instagram you used to be able to see in your notifications who you follow would like what photos or comment or follow? Imagine if we could see it now to see if they both are on insta

Reactions: 40
When the meldrums came crashing down, at least her husband could go back to work… these two have never worked a real job in their lives, god knows who would employ them… I don’t know how they live their lives with such uncertainty.

Reactions: 31
Everyone keep spreading the tweets. They shouldn't have an audience after this. I hope no one falls for their apology that will follow in the next couple days

Reactions: 17
Myself and my family are some of those stinky Indians she hates. When I was a child (about 7) a friend said something racist about my father. It was something she'd obviously heard at home and then repeated, and clearly she didn't know what it meant, but we all remember it and still talk about it to this day (20 years later) and it tarnished our view of that family forever. What I am trying to say is that even when something is said unintentionally or without malice, it sticks. It's made me wonder what awful things she might have said to people, in front of people, or how people may have felt when she originally posted them tweets. That tit will never leave them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 190
Emily Lucy Rajch who has over 400k followers has unfollowed her, and yes, I’ve checked properly. An influencer with integrity.
Emily’s always come across really well, full of integrity and really proud of her Polish heritage. I like her even more if she’s disassociated herself with these arsewipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.