Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle Darby #41. Comments on insta stopped, Con and Elle are about to be dropped.
How will they afford their bills without the use of their social media “skills”

Reactions: 4
Her insta post makes it seem like SHE brought light to the tweets herself. Like she’s took a look at her and Cons old tweets and were shocked by them. Is this true or did someone else find them and expose them?
Someone on here found them. Elle reads here clearly as before it went viral or was only briefly mentioned both of their twitters went private, but Elle doesn’t have access to her old one so the tweets can’t be hidden. They then issued the statement pretty much straight after they went private.

Reactions: 12
Am going to contact Murad Merali to make a video about her to ward everyone of her and Conner racist behaviour he has a big following and can get the word out there
Yes everyone message murad!! Or any other youtuber who does videos like that to get it out there more

Reactions: 12
She’s currently removing all of her old YouTube videos! Everything before she went travelling has gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
My husband has asked why I've been ignoring him and my 3 kids today 😂😂😂sorry Hun, knee deep in tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 88
My god there’s gonna be about 47 pages of most liked before I even get to a thread title lord help me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god there’s gonna be about 47 pages of most liked before I even get to a thread title lord help me 😂
I know! I tried to get one but it’s just long :/ I reckon we should cut out the rhyming titles ngl - as long as people can find her thread that’s all that matters

Reactions: 3
Shes removing all them videos, deleting her tiktok, deleting Facebook just looks more shady and stuff to hide

Reactions: 47
I think the most controversial thing i ever tweeted was “one direction > the wanted” at that age tbf not racist things. you’re old enough to know what’s right and wrong, but also the tone of her tweets are very aggressive as you can see. it isn’t just a “one off” it’s over multiple years. I’m only a couple years younger than her and grew up in the “similar era” YOU KNOW WHAT IS WRONG FROM RIGHT!! 👏🏻

I remember all the drama between the wanted and 1D fans on Twitter. My highlight 10 years ago on Twitter 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Comments have been limited on her insta, oh angle gal you can’t get out of this one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.