Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you havent already please make sure you write a review on angelle collection on trust pilot, lets make this too hot to handle and Pray they get what they deserve!

Reactions: 10
Victim blaming a 13 year old girl. The 26 man raped the 13 year old girl, not the “13 year old girl shagged a 26 year old”.
[
Too thick to understand consent. Seriously this girl has proved herself to be beyond stupid.

Reactions: 20
I am actually so glad this has blown up the way it has because the pair of them have got away with so much in the past like breaking lockdown rules last year. So many influencers got cancelled for that but somehow they got away with it so I really do think that they thought this would blow over overnight and nobody would care because they’ve become so cocky getting away with stuff so I’m so glad that people are taking this seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her insta post makes it seem like SHE brought light to the tweets herself. Like she’s took a look at her and Cons old tweets and were shocked by them. Is this true or did someone else find them and expose them?
Noo!! Us on here found the tweets but again, to salvage her brand and sponsorships she made it seem like they found them themselves. I think that is what makes the situation 10 times worse as well because there was no one genuine apology, it was a paragraph written by their management trying to manipulate saying it was 10 years ago, very old and not who we are. I really think they thought it would go away overnight

Reactions: 19
I couldn’t help myself.

I’m dyslexic and a high functioning autistic. What’s next? All autistics need blue pumpkins and are ********? (Hate that word, sorry!)

People with dyslexia are stupid?

Nah gal. Bigoted trash is our Elle Darby.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.