Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow!!! I am in utter shock. I am the same age as Elle and even 10 years ago I’d NEVER use that language. Absolutely disgusting. No words for it. Vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m embarrassed for you that you even wrote this! There is no defending racists! No matter what age!! Let’s STOP playing down the situation and belittling what is actually said! Racism is racism in all formats and should be acted upon harshly. Period!!!
Exactly. At 15 I was fully aware of what those words meant and would never be racist or homophobic. Racism is racism. Especially from someone who’s entire brand is based on wholesome family content.

Reactions: 8
Glad that these actually reached Twitter this time, it seems the baby photoshopping and Connors constantly creepy behaviour and potential infidelities never did and still haven't. Seeing so many tweets about how she has the perfect fiance but that doesn't mean people should want to be her/they'll get through this together etc how does no one outside tattle know that he's a class a creepo and that they literally photoshopped their baby

Please include these when you reach out to news sites and gossip channels, young girls need to stop looking up to her life when it's all a lie

Reactions: 11
just wow, I did not expect to find that in that video, and that was 6 years ago not 10 for everyone defending her!!!!

Reactions: 17
And you know when she says “most of them are foreign” she means anyone whose not white. With a look of vile disgust on her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not her telling women it’s ok to use weights n they won’t look bulky lol what’s wrong w women having muscle and being toned n hench that’s attractive in many cases lol this girl has issues

OMG OMG, Skip to 5:14 'most of them were foreign'

Reactions: 2
I’ll share it, anyone got the screenshots
Glad that these actually reached Twitter this time, it seems the baby photoshopping and Connors constantly creepy behaviour and potential infidelities never did and still haven't. Seeing so many tweets about how she has the perfect fiance but that doesn't mean people should want to be her/they'll get through this together etc how does no one outside tattle know that he's a class a creepo and that they literally photoshopped their baby

Please include these when you reach out to news sites and gossip channels, young girls need to stop looking up to her life when it's all a lie

I just wrote to gleam futures.

Note that there's no comments on their latest post yet they get elle all the work
Get bombarding! 💪

Reactions: 6
After seeing these tweets, particularly the ones about Katie it makes me wonder how she treats Katie when the camera isn’t on… seems a lot of it is for views.

Reactions: 56
And you know when she says “most of them are foreign” she means anyone whose not white. With a look of vile disgust on her face.
And you know when she is going on about “polish this and polish” that she is literally grouping all Eastern European people together. Such is her ignorance and venom

Reactions: 24
Her statement wasn’t even an apology, it was an absolute farce.

She even tried to deflect blame by making a point that some of it was said a decade ago🙄

I’d have more respect if she just came out and said “you know what, I used to be a massive bleep, but I’ve learned to control my nasty vile mouth better now and I keep my racist, homophobic, fatphobic thoughts to myself because I know I won’t get the ££££ if I don’t”

Because that’s the truth, these people defending her are deluded. Elle hasn’t changed, she’s just stopped spouting her vile on Twitter, she still thinks the same though.

Reactions: 45
The way she just casually drops it in there! You know that is part of her everyday language because it’s so brazen and not thought about.

Massive racist!
Xenophobic, discriminatory and racist. 'Smelly men, most of them were bald, most of them were foreign' she said with an undisputable look of disgust.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.