Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted about it on Twitter and loads of girls have asked me about it or found out more. Hopefully everyone will realise what’s going on

Reactions: 11
Xenophobic, discriminatory and racist. 'Smelly men, most of them were bald, most of them were foreign' she said with an undisputable look of disgust.

The fact that there is pieces of racism and xenophobia littered in her older videos isn’t good either and just adds to this. It shows that was also her views when she started YouTube which wasn’t as long ago as 10 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her statement wasn’t even an apology, it was an absolute farce.

She even tried to deflect blame by making a point that some of it was said a decade ago🙄

I’d have more respect if she just came out and said “you know what, I used to be a massive bleep, but I’ve learned to control my nasty vile mouth better now and I keep my racist, homophobic, fatphobic thoughts to myself because I know I won’t get the ££££ if I don’t”

Because that’s the truth, these people defending her are deluded. Elle has changed, she’s just stopped spouting her vile on Twitter, she still thinks the same though.
I think for me this is what makes it worse. She was so quick to put up a statement that it didn’t actually make any sense because no one knew what she was talking about, those outside of tattle that is! And now radio silence just makes it worse as people are anticipating an apology which in her eyes she’s already put out. That was far from an apology!

Reactions: 21
i read through every page in this thread gobsmacked, she’s awful & this is the worse i have ever seen disgusting b*tch

Reactions: 26
I remember once when I went to Disneyland Paris there was this English family there very loudly complaining that the fireworks show was half in French, as if they just did not comprehend the fact they were in fact in France.
Sounds like something they'd do.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
After seeing these tweets, particularly the ones about Katie it makes me wonder how she treats Katie when the camera isn’t on… seems a lot of it is for views.
I have always thought she’s not particularly kind to Katie. I feel like she belittles her a lot

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Has anyone sent this stuff to the Daily Mail and all her sponsors ? This is crazy.

Reactions: 9
Never been so speechless at a thread? I knew they were arseholes and everything has always been for show but these tweets, wow. Surely this is career ending? Most influencers who get cancelled usually recover because it’s a one off comment but this is 20+ comments offending so many groups of people, her own family and pets! I just don’t see how she can recover from this at all

Reactions: 24
Her fake "family" that she has tried to portray as being oh so perfect for so long is finally being shown for what it truly is.
Cracks have been showing for a while now, the weird convict father and his Web of lies, the overly lovey cringy posts constantly being posted between all the sisters which are way over the top and obviously being written with an alterior motive, the rivalry between them all and now the true personality of Els Darby in all its glory.
Social media is so fake and this is one of the finest examples I can think of hopefully the younger generation will wise up as more and more fake manipulative decietful liars are being exposed for what they really are. The mask always slips eventually...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly not really surprised about their tweets. Her opinions and beliefs are vile and I highly doubt that they have changed since then...

Reactions: 10
I get the vibe from the Katie tweets that she was jealous of Katie for getting all the attention, such a brat

Has anyone contacted any media outlets?

Reactions: 33
How can we get it trending on Twitter and Tik tok? All her angels that pay her bills need to see what a vile girl she is

Reactions: 6
What do you think the chances of her having a few months radio silence, then coming back with an Elle swift rebrand to step away from the Darby drama? Can she ever escape this now?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.