Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who has been disgusted by their tweets. This is how you can report her YouTube channel
730F14FE-4803-4145-8873-85B0E1AAE245.jpeg
137A73C3-D281-45BB-AF53-10E48C3D09C5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s just a spoilt, self entitled, self obsessed person with an inflated sense of self importance. She’s vile.

Reactions: 27
Wow she’s really tarnished her mum’s memory if some of those tweets about things her mum has said is true...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
U know when u can hear the way someone’s saying something ⬇ 🙈😂😂🤣
B9B207A8-A422-421D-9203-F52647E5065F.jpeg
Some more comments -

BF18B20F-983D-4597-B63B-58408CB9C2C2.jpeg
46F6D0D5-B1D7-4B1C-8CE9-B86E39FB4BB5.jpeg
1F0B9E28-E992-4D40-9F28-5155A213F672.jpeg
34ACF22A-5632-4A94-97F0-E10F759F11D4.jpeg
51F3E879-B196-4AAC-9EE3-B6B566B4627B.jpeg
FFF333AB-8074-4D39-A97C-B30174B96711.jpeg
18CA789B-7BA0-44F1-BC85-AF476A1AA212.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Need alllll the tweets, fast transitions between them to fit them all in and then we’ll all tag the brands they’ve worked with in the comments :)

Reactions: 12
Has she removed her Facebook page too? The old one containing all the fitness crap? I wonder what was lurking on there

Reactions: 10
What I don’t get is why Conman’s following isn’t going down as much… wouldn’t surprise me if he outed Carby to deflect from himself!

As well as the Tik tok we need a huge Twitter thread full of all the tweets she made too. The angels need to see what she’s actually like

Reactions: 7
Social blade have done what they normally do when someone is having a lot of people unfollow them and blacked out else's followers on insta

I’m ngl I believe that once you’re a racist it doesn’t just grow out of you. Homophobia na racism I personally feel sticks e someone. It doesnt matter how much they mature they will always have that mindset in the back of their kind. Whether it’s intentional or not they will always have a racist passing thought when dealing w people they’ve previously disliked. I just don’t see how a racist can change sorry. Anyone who supports her imo is advocating for racism. N supporting the thing she said. At 17 I was more obsessed w my bf and like makeup n sports etc. I never would’ve thought to speak about someone like that. I went to an international school and as the only black woman in my year I would never ever single out a race or person whether I was 17 or 10. It doesn’t matter. N the fact they publically displayed those thoughts on Twitter is ridiculous

Reactions: 22
As an aside I am now remembering shes 25 and thinking wow she has absolutely destroyed her face. She looks bleeping ridiculous. I’m 33 this year, with a job and a toddler and absolutely no time for myself - I still look younger than her.

Reactions: 25
YES GURLLL 👏👏👏

I'm reposting those contact details every few pages as these threads are now moving quicker than Elle's blocking finger and people keep asking why/if anyone has contacted the media. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😅

LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK:
All resources for the links to complain to their sponsors etc and twitter screenshots can be found on Elle's Wiki Page here: https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-darby/
Does she not do a regular ad for something to do with dental care?? Like an electric toothbrush or teeth whitening? I always skip so never look at it!

Reactions: 2
Omg the tweets are absolutely disgusting. Doesn’t matter if it was 10 years ago what they were saying was filled with absolute hatred and disgust and if you are saying they shouldn’t be cancelled cause it was so long ago then you should seriously take a look at yourself. Celebs have been cancelled for such minor things but I seriously think this is the worse tweets to have resurfaced from an influencer ever. I can get over the fat comments but the racism was never acceptable not even 10 years ago

Can someone tell me has he cheated on her? He looks like the type to cheat 🤣

Reactions: 9
Sorry please forgive me has she deleted her twitter or do i need to actually make an account to see it?

Can someone tell me has he cheated on her? He looks like the type to cheat 🤣
i saw a few posts here saying he had

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.