Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also forgot to add.. the fact that her mother is quoted on some of those tweets saying some of the awful things just goes to prove she heard it all throughout her childhood. It’s ingrained in her to be racist, fatphobic, homophobic etc. I don’t believe for one second she’s just “grown out of it”

• Sad
Reactions: 69
I used to be a massive Elle fan but all this has really opened my eyes - the tweets are vile and totally unacceptable, here’s some more I found that I don’t think have been posted.

Her attitude to animals is alarming for someone who claims to be an animal lover and works regularly with pets at home, bath cat and dog home, tails dog food and bath country pets 🤯

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Someone needs to come get their silly witch of a mother who’s claiming on Twitter that it’s normal for 15-16 year olds to be racist, homophobic and bullying AND that they’re still kids at that age 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Someone needs to come get their silly witch of a mother who’s claiming on Twitter that it’s normal for 15-16 year olds to be racist, homophobic and bullying AND that they’re still kids at that age 🤢🤢🤢
Nahhh just leave the old wench! She’s another racist and homophobe if she’s siding with Belly!

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry I must've missed the ''phase'' of life where you are supposed to me racist and homophobic. Hopefully these people don't procreate Jesus

Reactions: 38
WOW ! How disgusting from the both of them. Like many have said the fact it was 10 years ago means nothing. They were both old enough to know what they were doing! I hope they receive a lot of back lash from this.
And for Elle editing Saint’s pictures?! How bizarre to want to edit your baby’s pictures to make them insta worthy !! Does the scratched nose not fit the insta theme hun ??

Reactions: 21
No I think they do give a tit about your weight, colour, etc. they’re not interested unless you’re caucasion, straight, slim, and British.
Connor has already made racist remarks to Caucasians too and Elle has made a comment about "skinny" girls. They have just about offended every human on this planet

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe the amount of comments I am reading on different socials of people sticking up for them !! Although I have to say people that I have seen sticking up for them are all being called out for it. There are some good people in the world still.

Reactions: 23
Sorry but any company or business that works with her now are just as bad as her in my opinion. Surely she’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone edit the wiki & put the brands contact details so we easily report her X

I don’t know how you edit it

Reactions: 7
If tattle wasn’t around , this would all definitely get swept under the rug

Hopefully the media picks up on it

You watch , they’ll probably have the
wedding much earlier to “cover it all up”

I feel ill thinking about what they tweeted , it’s not even one or two tweets , there’s so many
Gleam will be working overtime to shut it down no doubt. The tweets are appalling and there are so many. Any Brand continuing to work with them is just as bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She made a comment that said something along the lines of “my bus smells like Indian people”.
Vile, nasty witch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.