Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone took it to the papers but pls send over all the rest that's been unearthed so its a full vision.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also if you’re new here Con has also been found to be cheating by texting another girl :)) their perfect family image has come crashing down tonight

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I know someone took it to the papers but pls send over all the rest that's been unearthed so its a full vision.
A couple of pages back I posted all the incriminating screenshots Tattle have managed to unearth so far. The companies I have emailed today, I have sent copies of the screen shots. I will upload them to the Wiki Page too.

These are for everyone to save and share to all the relevant companies they want to complain too with proof ✌

Reactions: 19
Would love to know what the fly on the wall aka member who lives near elles estate has to say, wonder if Elle has screamed down the village yet

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A couple of pages back I posted all the incriminating screenshots Tattle have managed to unearth so far. The companies I have emailed today, I have sent copies of the screen shots.

These are for everyone to save and share to all the relevant companies they want to complain too with proof ✌
You are an angel (no pun intended 😜) I’ve also emailed them all the the daily mail as well as some of their sponsors.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m actually so disgusted! Those tweets had such malicious intent and you can tell she was genuinely angry/meant abuse towards these people. Actually furious if she gets away with this! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s not even like there was one or two tweets using a racist word between friends as banter. Of course racism is NEVER banter but if it was used a term between friends then maybe just maybe it could be forgiven but there are what looks like hundreds of tweets, addressing different religions and ethnicity’s saying evil things about them because of their race. Disgusting

Reactions: 25
Also if you’re new here Con has also been found to be cheating by texting another girl :)) their perfect family image has come crashing down tonight
I haven’t come across this yet, where have you seen this? Sorry so many pages to catch up on!

Reactions: 3
I came to tattle after seeing on tik Tok something about elle being racist and fatphobic etc and OMG I am actually shocked. This isn't just bad few uneducated tweets from their early teens this is really nasty , hateful stuff against specific people and i am so disappointed 😞

Reactions: 34
WIKI's been updated aNgLes ✌💋

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I do hope a lot of new people come here and realise Tattle isn't the nasty place it's portrayed in the press and by influencers but is a place where we out and discuss the awful tit they do when they try to live out these so called perfect lives their "followers" believe in.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
WIKI's been updated aNgLes ✌💋

Amazing thank you! Can any of us edit it?

Reactions: 5
What gets me is the anger with Elle’s tweets. She has so much hatred for so many people and she’s so nasty. Along with the racism she’s wishing someone would crash (and die?) and wishing her cat would die.
She obviously doesn’t just see a person as a person she sees their looks or their culture or their colour as a way to insult them. How can somebody have that much hatred for people and animals?

That anger is nothing to do with age, that anger has come from how she was brought up and she was obviously a spoilt brat that thought she was above everybody and put people down at every chance she had. That’s the real her behind closed doors, that just doesn’t go away.
She’s the lowest of the low, it’s disgusting to of ever thought those thoughts let alone put them on social media regardless of her age.

Reactions: 55
God it’s so bad . Really bad. I don’t think they could ever come back from this….: they’ve been racist, fat shamed….among everything else. Gosh I wouldn’t want to be them
The comments on the Angelle collection insta are not good. Think her overpriced copy cat brand is heading down the drain along with her career.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.