Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this just shows how thick they both are. Why would you leave this sort of information on the internet for someone to find? It is completely inexcusable and I'm glad they've been found but come on. I'm amazed whoever they work for didn't pick up on this seeing that their job is solcials.
Was twitter that popular back then? Am I showing my age that bebo/myspace were more popular when I was that sort of age. Imagine what could be posted on those profiles..
I'm logging out for the night as I genuinely can't keep up with it all. Happy new to you all!

Reactions: 39
The fact there are SO many consistent tweets from her show what a horrible nasty nature she really has, this is the true Elle Darby! I’m the same age as Elle and at that age I would never have said those things behind closed doors nevermind tweet them! I’ve never known anyone tweet so many nasty things using so many slurs, even at that age!

Reactions: 49
new on to elles thread but this is all very reminicisant of rebecca meldrum....her hubby ended up having to go and get a proper job after her racism was exposed.
(i was the one who emailed the daily mail about it lol)
has anyone thought to do that about this?

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry I missed this one, but hating on a defenceless animal? She's coming across as a literal disney villain

FH9zUQOWYAc0xW3?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Re-Posting this from the previous thread, I will add the ever-growing collection of the collated collection of Screenshots on my next post.

I'd like to say a big hello to everyone new that has found Tattle/this thread and had their eyes opened to the real Elle and Connor over the last 24 hours. I was made aware of her after the White Moose Cafe incident a few years ago and started to watch her videos, but quickly caught on as to how manipulative the whole "Angels" thing is and how disingenuous she is, in Tattle I truly found my people. Not hateful people, not a "Cesspool" of people, but a collective of people that share the common sense to see influencers for what they can really be like and how much bollocks they can get away with without repercussions.

*UPDATED THE LIST AND ADDED A FEW MORE OF THEIR "SPONSORS"*

LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT CONNORS RACIST TWEETS TO HIS SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page on their websites, and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook, IG and Tik Tok pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

HelloFresh

www.hellofresh.co.uk

Vans

Contact Us

www.vans.co.uk

JD

[email protected]

JD Sports

JD Sports is the leading trainer and sports fashion retailer in the UK. With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike.

m.jdsports.co.uk

Maxi Cosi

Contact Us | Maxi-Cosi

www.maxi-cosi.co.uk

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

How to get in touch with Vodafone

Got a question about your device, bundle or any of our services and products? Check our support site, or contact us by phone or Live Chat.

www.vodafone.co.uk

NOW TV

How to contact NOW customer care

Can’t find the answer you need in our Help Centre? Contact us by Live Chat, or ask a question in the Community. Our advisors will do all they can to fix your issue.

help.nowtv.com

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

Foreo
Contact
Get in touch with us easily! We would love to hear from you and are sure we can help with any inquiries.
www.foreo.com
www.foreo.com

GymShark (only through a Chat)
Gymshark - Contact Us
Gymshark Help, Support and FAQs. Find information about Gymshark orders, deliveries, payments, technical issues and returns.
support.gymshark.com
support.gymshark.com

Beauty Works Online
https://beautyworksonline.com/contact

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What a NYE for them!! All self inflicted! Back when I was 15 (13 years ago) I would have NEVER tweeted these things, even when I used to tweet lyrics (cringe) I always missed out the N word if it was in the song, the fact it was 10 years ago is no excuse, if you are that kind of person then that’s who you are, you don’t just grow out of being racist/homophobic. It’s a deep rooted flaw. Like everyone else is saying, using slurs in lyrics etc one time is one thing, many many disgusting tweets aimed at POC/sexual orientation/body type is another. If I fell into any of the categories she is insulting and I’d bought Angel collection to line her pockets, I would be downright fuming right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I just love that she pretends she’s a good vibes angellll manifestation girly but now we can all see her true nature. Never heard so many nasty comments tweeted by ANYONE nevermind someone like Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am getting so triggered by the people defending her on twitter 'they shouldn't be teared down but should learn from what they've done'

erm?? YES THEY SHOULD be teared down.

Why are people who don't know them making excuses for racist, homophobic, fatphobic, misogynists?
they can be teared down and learn from it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Again, many thanks and credit to all those that have unearthed these tweets. Share the tit out them, do what you want.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The fact there are SO many consistent tweets from her show what a horrible nasty nature she really has, this is the true Elle Darby! I’m the same age as Elle and at that age I would never have said those things behind closed doors nevermind tweet them! I’ve never known anyone tweet so many nasty things using so many slurs, even at that age!
It is frighteningly disgusting and eerily shocking! On one of the tweets she says she hopes her bus driver crashes the bus once she gets off.... isn't it psychopathic to wish injury on someone like that..

• Sad
Reactions: 54
I am so glad my NYE plans were cancelled this has been much more fun seeing Conman and Belly's careers cancelled x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Again, many thanks and credit to all those that have unearthed these tweets. Share the tit out them, do what you want.
Isn’t it weird how nobody ever liked these tweets? If it had of ever been friends posting it or any sort of friend banter there would be 1 like. There’s not it’s like some sort of hate diary posts!? Gross.

Reactions: 34
It makes me laugh how when she used to call out “trolls” she would comment how miserable their lives must be and how they should go outside for a walk.

maybe Elle should take herself for a walk because she is rotten inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 88
If anyone is going to contact the brands they work with. I wouldn’t recommend emailing a generic “contact” email, especially to big brands. This will go to a generic inbox manned by customer services who very rarely pass on emails to marketing. The best way is to contact them through social media, as these are the people who are in charge of influencer collabs.

Reactions: 22
If anyone is going to contact the brands they work with. I wouldn’t recommend emailing a generic “contact” email, especially to big brands. This will go to a generic inbox manned by customer services who very rarely pass on emails to marketing. The best way is to contact them through social media, as these are the people who are in charge of influencer collabs.
Or find management complaints details through Google and the companies name👀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also the way she publicly verbally abuses multiple bus drivers screams to me that she thinks she's someone superior to your regular (hard) workers. Like I said previously I can't imagine this attitude will have got any better, only worse with her influencer status, grotesque privilege and gifts for nothing.

Reactions: 50
God it’s so frustrating seeing people defend them on Twitter “you want to cancel her for something you found 10 years ago?”, “to tag all the brands she works with is out of order”, “they were kids!”, “she’s apologised, move on now”.

WTF!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.