Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emzo22

The thing I don't get is new screen shots are now coming up but on the twitter account all the tweets before 2019 are deleted yet under media none of these are deleted (So if she deleted more recently why leave all of those up too?)

So are these screen shots someone has took years ago and saved waiting for a time to bring up?

Reactions: 2

Sloth

Chatty Member
Faaaarrr too many pages to get through, I made a start mid way through last one and gave up. Did someone confirm that number was Cons? It's actually easy to find said number online that confirms its his...

Elisha97

Chatty Member
How can we get it trending on Twitter and Tik tok? All her angels that pay her bills need to see what a vile girl she is
everyone needs to post their thoughts, like and retweet. I assume this is allowed as all tweets are in the public domain anyway and you’re not contacting Elle as she no longer has an active account

Keikei

Who wants to bother/volunteer going through the vlog catalog to find all the subtle racist and insulting comments they've both made on the videos now..:sick:

bananabutter

VIP Member
Whoever made the ohellenor TikTok page - why are your videos being taken down? Earlier you had seven with so many likes and comments and now there’s only one left but other people’s videos are still on there