Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mandy472

Can anyone update wiki with latest brands mentioned. I don't know how or maybe can't if not mod. Can anyone on insta msg everylastdetail and spotlight teeth whitening.
She also has a deal with that little electric face wash thing but I can’t remember what it’s called

Reactions: 4

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks she could actually leave him? He's more dependent on her than she is on him and I'm sure if she fought hard enough she could get most of their money & assets as they aren't married yet. Especially after this, she'd come back with the 'I made a mistake but now I'm a single mum, I've lost everything and have to start over (with all my money and large family support so it won't be hard but feel sorry for me please)'. She absolutely should not marry him but she probably will out of convenience because she's wasted so many years and finally had a wedding planned
Hats off to all the single mums but she would definitely milk it with the content

Reactions: 4

bananabutter

VIP Member
new on to elles thread but this is all very reminicisant of rebecca meldrum....her hubby ended up having to go and get a proper job after her racism was exposed.
(i was the one who emailed the daily mail about it lol)
has anyone thought to do that about this?

Reactions: 3

Orangesquash174

I thought I had, to be fair so many have come to light I was losing track of which ones I'd uploaded. Will go back and upload any that are missing 🤝
Thank you for that, I know right there’s so many, I’d add them but I can’t see an edit option on the wiki

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Sorry it’s off topic but does anybody follow the Holly Boon thread and have a link to it? Wanted to read up on why she was cancelled, have tried searching on Tattle but can’t find it (just mentions). Thanks xx

erin182

VIP Member
Does Elle have a little brother? In one of the tweets she mentions a baby brother? I’m confused!

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
She will without a doubt pull that! She would never full heartedly own up to what she’s done ! She will make herself the victim somehow, I just think she will lose a lot of followers in that journey. Some will stay loyal but she will be damaged by this scandal.
Don’t give her any ideas