Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Can anyone update wiki with latest brands mentioned. I don't know how or maybe can't if not mod. Can anyone on insta msg everylastdetail and spotlight teeth whitening.

Reactions: 3

TiredOfFakes

Elle can’t comment on anyones weight, looks, accent when her eyes look like that.
My parents are old and watched a comedy by Marty Feldman she always reminded me of him when I saw her eyes! Not sure if the same condition but she clearly must have big big issues with herself and to call Katie a dwarf hope the family disown her!

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
very vague recap - add or redo as you wish!
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Elle / Conman's mum and sister unfollowed each other
  • Pics from Darby family xmas with no con and puffy eyes
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:
  • View attachment 953400
  • note: pic not on insta / status set since 2013 / 36 media files shared
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
  • twitter following is (was) another story - only fans models and nudity
  • while looking at twitter, old racist / sexist tweets resurfaced
  • ^^ same for elle's current (now deleted) and old profile (still up)
  • tiktoks made, brands altered = gleam pr machine wrote a statement for them
  • ^^ said tiktoks were removed within hours for hate speech
at the same time:
  • Saint's face being edited by elle (again)
  • big debate about how reliable the whatsapp evidence is
  • neighbours stay on the lookout
  • con was a gleek ...
... and that's what you missed on glee!

(hoping all the tweet evidence will be added to the wiki swiftly)

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
before page 30 - cheating
page 30 onwards - tweets
most pics are near the top if sorted by most liked!
What puffy eye picture are we referring to?

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Haven’t seen the messages just the screenshot of his WhatsApp profile

Her current Twitter and cons has been deactivated. The tweets in question are from her old account that she must’ve forgotten the password for as it’s still up and running
Sorry I'm not familiar with twitter, couldn't she just hit 4got password? Also I'm shocked she hasn't disabled YouTube comments

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
What do you think the chances of her having a few months radio silence, then coming back with an Elle swift rebrand to step away from the Darby drama? Can she ever escape this now?
Honestly he’s as bad, I think it’s over for them, certainly not going to have the growth she wants, how can they? the amount of tweets alone are enough. If I was her I’d be handing in my notice, no way could I ever try and talk my way out of it. (They have made a lot of money the last few years so will be okay I’m sure for a while,) social media would be over.Maybe they will become property developers!

koa123

I’m not on Instagram but it might be worth someone sending this into ukgossiptv or theshadebourough? As they have a lot of following and usually cover this kind of stuff.
I was going to say has anyone sent the screenshots and a message to accounts like dannyfuckingprice and hasn't jaackmate done a few callouts in the past? Not sure if I know more but I'm sure there's loads of those accounts

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I have just seen the tweets and I am absolutely shocked. She was old enough to know better, she was being straight up racist omg I can’t get over them

charchar96

Also if you’re new here Con has also been found to be cheating by texting another girl :)) their perfect family image has come crashing down tonight
I haven’t come across this yet, where have you seen this? Sorry so many pages to catch up on!