Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kunt1990

I don't wish to deflect from her racist comments at all, they are vile and there's no excusing them. However I was also really saddened about how nasty she came across tweeting about the family cat. I can just imagine her taking out her hatred and entitlement on the poor innocent animal in her house, and it shows her true personality. None of what she's tweeted should be overlooked, I'm not normally on Tattle so don't know how to ensure all the screenshots from the previous thread were saved but there were many, many shocking ones that hopefully wont be missed.
Where abouts in her tweets? Or can someone screenshot I don't know how to search someone's Twitter feed

Reactions: 1

emzo22

Haven’t seen the messages just the screenshot of his WhatsApp profile

Her current Twitter and cons has been deactivated. The tweets in question are from her old account that she must’ve forgotten the password for as it’s still up and running
This is the whole point, the old account has been deleted there is nothing beyond 2019.....so either she has accessed the old twitter account to delete them (But then why not delete the account like her main one) OR someone has screen shot and saved them OR someone has fabricated some of them

• Haha

Keikei

Does anyone know of any influencers/brands who have actually unfollowed elle or con at this point?