Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kit123

VIP Member
Comments are going off on swft & angelle collection. I’m surprised they limited their personal comments but not company ones?
How will their companies ever come back from this?
That's not nice to their son tbh. Say what you like to the pair of twats but leave the baby out of it. As a mother I feel for that boy, plastered over the internet without understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m absolutely appalled at their tweets. Doesn’t matter if they were written last week last year or 10 years ago, they are vile.

and she had the audacity to call tattlers disgusting and low life’s (or words to that affect) when we only speak the truth.

Also, them trying to make out they saw the error of the ways themselves on reflection and fessing up is just more proof that they are self centred and completely untrustworthy. I can see an apology video going something along the lines of “i
Didn’t fit it at school I was bullied so said things my peers said to try make them like me”

nope, racists end of. Go read a book

• Heart

lmao999

After seeing these tweets, particularly the ones about Katie it makes me wonder how she treats Katie when the camera isn’t on… seems a lot of it is for views.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've always thought Elle was on Tattle as well. I think the temptation not to slag off people she doesn't like would be way too strong. Seeing what an absolute bitch she is has convinced me even more. She'd deffo be on here laying into rival influencers

• Heart

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Someone needs to come get their silly bitch of a mother who’s claiming on Twitter that it’s normal for 15-16 year olds to be racist, homophobic and bullying AND that they’re still kids at that age 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Hi2255008811

What gets me is the anger with Elle’s tweets. She has so much hatred for so many people and she’s so nasty. Along with the racism she’s wishing someone would crash (and die?) and wishing her cat would die.
She obviously doesn’t just see a person as a person she sees their looks or their culture or their colour as a way to insult them. How can somebody have that much hatred for people and animals?

That anger is nothing to do with age, that anger has come from how she was brought up and she was obviously a spoilt brat that thought she was above everybody and put people down at every chance she had. That’s the real her behind closed doors, that just doesn’t go away.
She’s the lowest of the low, it’s disgusting to of ever thought those thoughts let alone put them on social media regardless of her age.

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
As others have said it's the brands that matter here more than her followers in terms of her being held accountable in her field of work. As a genuine animal lover I'd like to contact the pet brands and charities she has worked with expressing how saddened I am over these tweets. She's worked with Tails and Pets at Home has she? Any others? Was it Bath Dogs and Cats Home that she was a VIP for or something? I have genuine concern that somebody who has the personality (at any age) to express this nastiness towards an animal should not be associated with pet charities and brands. If this was her publicly then how much worse was her treatment of that cat behind closed doors. She should not be allowed to use the illusion of being an animal lover for her own gain. Animals in all shapes and sizes should be treated with the same love and care, not just golden Labradors. The only redeeming thing she could do here for me is acknowledge and own her hateful behaviour and demonstrate that she is no longer like this (The PR message did not do this for me).

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
What really annoys me is she’s swanning around in a big house with fancy cars, gets gifted so much stuff and she’s vile. I’d love a big house like that but would rather be who I am and a nice person and actually earn my things the right way. She’s clearly pretending to be someone she’s not. She’s just lied to everyone to gain from it! I honestly can’t believe the things I’ve read it’s awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Leeds34

The fact there are SO many consistent tweets from her show what a horrible nasty nature she really has, this is the true Elle Darby! I’m the same age as Elle and at that age I would never have said those things behind closed doors nevermind tweet them! I’ve never known anyone tweet so many nasty things using so many slurs, even at that age!
It is frighteningly disgusting and eerily shocking! On one of the tweets she says she hopes her bus driver crashes the bus once she gets off.... isn't it psychopathic to wish injury on someone like that..

• Sad

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
I don't normally like the idea of "cancel culture" and was sceptical seeing these tweets appear, but having read the content AND the amount of venom she's posted has made me disgusted. Not only has she insulted many races, overweight people, animals, her relatives, she's also done it on multiple occasions. It's not just one or two tweets she could brush off as a silly teenage mistake, that was clearly a reflection on how she thinks.

I'm one year younger than Elle and remember how big Twitter was in 2011, but I can hand on heart say no one I knew or I made tweets of such a disgusting nature. I honestly don't know how she'll come back from this with her "HEY ANGELS" fake persona. And the fact she had the nerve to say people who use Tattle spoil her ✨ positive little bubble ✨ and been so vocal around trolls/online abuse. She's been the troll all along!!

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jesus Christ,
The fucking irony of them calling their joint offspring…… Saint.

Carlsberg The Darby/Swift tweets, Probably the best beer in the world biggest fuck up of the internet this year. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 53

brookemck8

VIP Member
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
17 year old is not a ‘baby’ I was raising my own child and holding down my own home and 3 jobs at 17😳you have even left school at 17. Terrible and poor excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 53

upsid3down

What a NYE for them!! All self inflicted! Back when I was 15 (13 years ago) I would have NEVER tweeted these things, even when I used to tweet lyrics (cringe) I always missed out the N word if it was in the song, the fact it was 10 years ago is no excuse, if you are that kind of person then that’s who you are, you don’t just grow out of being racist/homophobic. It’s a deep rooted flaw. Like everyone else is saying, using slurs in lyrics etc one time is one thing, many many disgusting tweets aimed at POC/sexual orientation/body type is another. If I fell into any of the categories she is insulting and I’d bought Angel collection to line her pockets, I would be downright fuming right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52