Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1812

This is the whole point, the old account has been deleted there is nothing beyond 2019.....so either she has accessed the old twitter account to delete them (But then why not delete the account like her main one) OR someone has screen shot and saved them OR someone has fabricated some of them
I wondered the same about the old account but if you look at this Twitter thread, they’ve quote tweeted the ones from the actual old account and not just screenshots

Attachments

Reactions: 4
YES TO THIS PLZ

also can someone pls add @everylastdetail to the wiki as she does all elles events and Xmas lights and no doubt the wedding! If she's contacted she might back off Nd stop the gifts. I know elle made her but hey
Yes please add more tweets and make another one from fresh! Add a fitting song in the back and let’s get it trending & blow it up! X

Rmnz34

Long time lurker! What is going on with her instagram? It says 780k followers and 1776 posts but if i refresh it says 660k followers and 1634 posts?!

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
Kinda off topic, but I noticed Gemma doesn’t have Twitter anymore - did she delete it because of this scandal or a while ago?

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think the I hate Kitty post was about Kitty from X Factor, so still bad but least it wasnt about Katie