Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMeOhMyxx

Does anyone know if any news papers have been sent the racist comments tweets? Or is she not that important? I thought when I googled ‘Elle Darby’ more light would be on the screenshots but seems like it’s mostly on here and Twitter. Disgusting and I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed.

Reactions: 5

Ayeisha 93

I think Connor followers are finally going down I'm sure he was on 190k and now it's 189k finally people seeing the truth

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
A shit name omg 💀 it’s true tho, poor thing. A lot of the time, not all of the time of course - kids with parents who have horrible views like this tend to be the opposite and very open, non judgemental etc. I hope this will be the case!!!!
I don't quite buy that that's the case. Views and beliefs are shaped by those around you, and the biggest influencers are your peers and your parents.

SarahJessica799

Elle Darby #41. Comments on insta stopped, Con and Elle are about to be dropped.
How will they afford their bills without the use of their social media “skills”

Reactions: 4

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
the way she was tweeting w such passion I wouldn’t be surprised if she was physically violent to her pets and people. Like if she actively went out n acted in these tweets I wouldn’t be shocked
Remembered when she went or acted as if she were about to punch con on her video

Reactions: 4