Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
Someone needs to come get their silly bitch of a mother who’s claiming on Twitter that it’s normal for 15-16 year olds to be racist, homophobic and bullying AND that they’re still kids at that age 🤢🤢🤢
I'm sorry I must've missed the ''phase'' of life where you are supposed to me racist and homophobic. Hopefully these people don't procreate Jesus

Reactions: 38

lmao999

It’s the fact that it’s just not a one time slip up, it’s so so many nasty, offensive tweets. That girl must be full of pure nastiness for all that venom to come out of her mouth. Very clear she puts on the angel personality just for show.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Again, many thanks and credit to all those that have unearthed these tweets. Share the shit out them, do what you want.

Attachments

• Heart

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
few things i can't stop thinking about:
someone said it on twitter and they're absolutely right - they didn't even apologise in that statement! asked for forgiveness but not a single sorry.

poor saint growing up knowing if he brings anyone other than an english girl home that his parents might have a problem with it. can't begin to imagine the comments they'd make if he was gay! :( also the way they named him relying on their fame to automatically make him 'someone' is backfiring ...

that cee lo green tweet is awful and if you deep it, she was digging at the fact that he was black and bald. imagine being a black woman struggling with hair loss and then the new beautyworks ambassador held those views not just about your race, but about a specific insecurity too. that role (and the pet brand ones obvs) is the one i don't think she can possibly keep

• Sad

brookemck8

VIP Member
👏🏼 exactly that. Also to people saying they shouldn’t be cancelled are white people. I’m Indian and fat and sorry but I’m not forgiving nothing. I want to see her pay consequences for her shitty actions.
as a young white girl i can promise we aren’t all like this💙you are totally correct but something tells me she won’t be held accountable which infuriates me

• Heart

Orangesquash174

God it’s so frustrating seeing people defend them on Twitter “you want to cancel her for something you found 10 years ago?”, “to tag all the brands she works with is out of order”, “they were kids!”, “she’s apologised, move on now”.

WTF!!

• Angry
  • Sick

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Just imagine if Elle was polish or a person of colour etc, and someone had said those comments to her on Instagram etc. she wouldn’t like it one bit and would be classed as online abuse. So why on earth are some of her fans condoning this behaviour. I am a white girl, I have grown up in a household where my dad is fairly racist, but I for one second have never thought those things she has said and do not share the same views as my dad. I just don’t understand how people can defend her. A mistake is forgetting to take the bins out, not writing racist, homophobic, fatphobic, discriminatory tweets.

I hope they feel bad so they should. The people those tweets are affecting feel awful. So she gets absolutely no sympathy off me. Never liked the girl, and certainly never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lmao999

Nah imagine if Connor had a tattle account and was the one who found the old tweets just to cover up the rumours of him cheating 😂😂

• Haha

Sjl1985

I work in social media management and influencer marketing for various fashion brands.

If I was selecting influencers for a project and I knew they’d be involved in something like this, I certainly wouldn’t choose them because of the repercussions on my brand.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Re-Posting this from the previous thread, I will add the ever-growing collection of the collated collection of Screenshots on my next post.

I'd like to say a big hello to everyone new that has found Tattle/this thread and had their eyes opened to the real Elle and Connor over the last 24 hours. I was made aware of her after the White Moose Cafe incident a few years ago and started to watch her videos, but quickly caught on as to how manipulative the whole "Angels" thing is and how disingenuous she is, in Tattle I truly found my people. Not hateful people, not a "Cesspool" of people, but a collective of people that share the common sense to see influencers for what they can really be like and how much bollocks they can get away with without repercussions.

*UPDATED THE LIST AND ADDED A FEW MORE OF THEIR "SPONSORS"*

LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT CONNORS RACIST TWEETS TO HIS SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page on their websites, and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook, IG and Tik Tok pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

HelloFresh

www.hellofresh.co.uk

Vans

Contact Us

www.vans.co.uk

JD

[email protected]

JD Sports

JD Sports is the leading trainer and sports fashion retailer in the UK. With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike.

m.jdsports.co.uk

Maxi Cosi

Contact Us | Maxi-Cosi

www.maxi-cosi.co.uk

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

How to get in touch with Vodafone

Got a question about your device, bundle or any of our services and products? Check our support site, or contact us by phone or Live Chat.

www.vodafone.co.uk

NOW TV

How to contact NOW customer care

Can’t find the answer you need in our Help Centre? Contact us by Live Chat, or ask a question in the Community. Our advisors will do all they can to fix your issue.

help.nowtv.com

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

Foreo
Contact
Get in touch with us easily! We would love to hear from you and are sure we can help with any inquiries.
www.foreo.com
www.foreo.com

GymShark (only through a Chat)
Gymshark - Contact Us
Gymshark Help, Support and FAQs. Find information about Gymshark orders, deliveries, payments, technical issues and returns.
support.gymshark.com
support.gymshark.com

Beauty Works Online
https://beautyworksonline.com/contact

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]

• Heart
I hope that Angle Elle and Conman get what’s coming to them both. You can feel the hatred oozing from those tweets. Elle seems like a nationalist to me. Disgusting.

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
If tattle wasn’t around , this would all definitely get swept under the rug

Hopefully the media picks up on it

You watch , they’ll probably have the
wedding much earlier to “cover it all up”

I feel ill thinking about what they tweeted , it’s not even one or two tweets , there’s so many

Beee

U know when u can hear the way someone’s saying something ⬇ 🙈😂😂🤣
B9B207A8-A422-421D-9203-F52647E5065F.jpeg
Some more comments -

BF18B20F-983D-4597-B63B-58408CB9C2C2.jpeg
46F6D0D5-B1D7-4B1C-8CE9-B86E39FB4BB5.jpeg
1F0B9E28-E992-4D40-9F28-5155A213F672.jpeg
34ACF22A-5632-4A94-97F0-E10F759F11D4.jpeg
51F3E879-B196-4AAC-9EE3-B6B566B4627B.jpeg
FFF333AB-8074-4D39-A97C-B30174B96711.jpeg
18CA789B-7BA0-44F1-BC85-AF476A1AA212.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
Also why did they claim to be looking at old tweets why not be like it’s come to our attention some very old and very disturbing tweets from our past have resurfaced it’s as if they try to make out they spotted them and we’re shocked by what they found as if they had no idea they were vile twats