Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

handymandy

Chatty Member
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
I’m embarrassed for you that you even wrote this! There is no defending racists! No matter what age!! Let’s STOP playing down the situation and belittling what is actually said! Racism is racism in all formats and should be acted upon harshly. Period!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Just seen this shitshow on other social media and obv came to see what was being said here..honestly I'm not surprised when influencers are caught with this shit these days but it NEVER fails to amaze me the fucking reach people will go to to defend them? 'I did it too because I'm her age and it was normal then' nope, newsflash, you too are a shitbag :rolleyes: baffling

Andioooop

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusted & shocked at the tweets i have seen. The more i read the worse they get! I always thought she was fake but never knew she was that foul, I really am shocked, the amount of hate in them tweets is scary & extremely worrying, It’s funny how sites like tattle get called trolling sites when most of the time it’s calling out the biggest trolls of them all

• Heart

Orangesquash174

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
Not dragging up old tweets. They’re easy to find you simply search. Plus, journalists drag up old stuff on everyone. If it was something said by a politician 10 years ago then you’d pipe up about it. Just because it’s popping your dreamy bubble about an influencer doesn’t mean it’s any less racist.

Get angry about them? Why are you not angry about the clear racism, xenophobia, homophobia that these tweets entail?

She did a lot more than use the word gay to describe something and using the n word in a song. Have you actually read all the tweets? She directly says that she hates Indian and Polish people and more hateful comments about these individuals. Body shaming too. Visit the wiki page on here to read them all. They’re vile.

And “no one would ever say that stuff now, time has changed”. Are you serious. It was only ten years ago. The year Lady Gaga did Born This way. Racism and discrimination was just as big as an issue in society as it is now! How are you condoning it? She was 17 and Connor was 20 at the time of his racist tweets. Time hasn’t changed since then. Think back to when James Arthur won the X factor too, wasn’t that long ago was it, that’s the year the tweets were made.

It’s not a massive reach at all. These tweets were made at an age where you would have grown out of any ancient racist beliefs posed upon you and made your own judgement as a young adult.

And lastly, you may not be looking for an argument. But by saying there’s not excuse for racism and then excusing her, you’re directly contracting yourself.

Have you seen the responses of Black, Polish and Indian fans? They’re f*****g heartbroken and rightly so. They’ve been supporting a platform of elles and connors which is very lucrative for them, only to find that they’ve written these many many tweets.

• Heart

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I don't wish to deflect from her racist comments at all, they are vile and there's no excusing them. However I was also really saddened about how nasty she came across tweeting about the family cat. I can just imagine her taking out her hatred and entitlement on the poor innocent animal in her house, and it shows her true personality. None of what she's tweeted should be overlooked, I'm not normally on Tattle so don't know how to ensure all the screenshots from the previous thread were saved but there were many, many shocking ones that hopefully wont be missed.
Even the diluted version of herself she puts on YouTube is nasty and condescending! Can you image her behind the scenes?? She’s a horrid person inside and out!

• Heart

lilixx

I came to tattle after seeing on tik Tok something about elle being racist and fatphobic etc and OMG I am actually shocked. This isn't just bad few uneducated tweets from their early teens this is really nasty , hateful stuff against specific people and i am so disappointed 😞

Reactions: 34

Jess89

VIP Member
Had to come over to these threads to see the mentioned tweets. Sometimes when I hear about old resurfaced posts I do think they can be blown out of proportion. In this case they really are vile. She can’t be a very nice girl at all with thoughts like that in her head, even if it was 10 years ago

Keikei

I think the only ppl she hasn't offended at this point are disabled people. Can you imagine if she did.......considering Katie.

RobotLady

VIP Member
She was at 785,000 and now at 782,000. Only 3000 down. I imagine a lot of people are sticking around to see how this shit show unfolds.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Another influx of new joiners and Tattlers overnight that have come over from other threads to witness the shitstorm that is the beginning of the downfall for Elle and Connor. Welcome, grab your tea and biscuits and sit down with us✌💋

Every couple of pages the below info gets posted, as even though the scandal has sent a ripple through IG, Twitter and YouTube, it's the sponsors that give this pair free and gifted stuff to promote that need to know what vile things have been said in the past. The below are all companies that both have worked with, alongside contact details for the newspapers and their management team. We're working to get the word out there to these companies that they are supporting Influencers with racist backgrounds.

All newly discovered screenshots will be regularly updated to Elle's Wiki Page here: https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-darby

LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR RACIST TWEETS TO SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS ETC

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page on their websites, and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook, IG and Tik Tok pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

HelloFresh

www.hellofresh.co.uk

Vans

Contact Us

www.vans.co.uk

JD

[email protected]

JD Sports

JD Sports is the leading trainer and sports fashion retailer in the UK. With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike.

m.jdsports.co.uk

Maxi Cosi

Contact Us | Maxi-Cosi

www.maxi-cosi.co.uk

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

How to get in touch with Vodafone

Got a question about your device, bundle or any of our services and products? Check our support site, or contact us by phone or Live Chat.

www.vodafone.co.uk

NOW TV

How to contact NOW customer care

Can’t find the answer you need in our Help Centre? Contact us by Live Chat, or ask a question in the Community. Our advisors will do all they can to fix your issue.

help.nowtv.com

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

Foreo
Contact

Get in touch with us easily! We would love to hear from you and are sure we can help with any inquiries.
www.foreo.com

www.foreo.com

GymShark (only through a Chat)
Gymshark - Contact Us

Gymshark Help, Support and FAQs. Find information about Gymshark orders, deliveries, payments, technical issues and returns.
support.gymshark.com

support.gymshark.com

Beauty Works Online
https://beautyworksonline.com/contact

My Protein

Pets At Home
Peter Pritchard CEO of Pets At Home [email protected]

Bath Country Pets
[email protected]

Tails Dog Food

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

Bath Echo Newspaper:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Again, many thanks and credit to all those that have unearthed these tweets. Share the shit out them, do what you want.
Isn’t it weird how nobody ever liked these tweets? If it had of ever been friends posting it or any sort of friend banter there would be 1 like. There’s not it’s like some sort of hate diary posts!? Gross.

guccigang

Chatty Member
I was telling my bf about this drama last night. He works for an online platform. He was SHOCKED Gleam have apparently done zero background checks on these two before signing them. He said it’s just basic bloody common sense when hiring someone, especially someone in the public eye.

Reactions: 33

lmao999

I get the vibe from the Katie tweets that she was jealous of Katie for getting all the attention, such a brat

Has anyone contacted any media outlets?

Reactions: 33