Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brows3r10

I’m actually so disgusted! Those tweets had such malicious intent and you can tell she was genuinely angry/meant abuse towards these people. Actually furious if she gets away with this! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I bet she’s fucking fuming with him. He’s the one who’s started all this drama with his cheating and his tweets were then discovered. She’s taking the blunt of it too, he’s lost no followers. He needs to be equally unfollowed/dragged on social media because both of their tweets are just disgusting. I’m not having that greasy sleaze hide behind his fiance

Keikei

Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
SO sensitive? get out, seriously. If you think people are 'sensitive' to those racist, homophobic, fat shaming and sexist comments made by two privileged white kids? then yes, they deserve to be sensitive. it's not ok to make those comments, everyone should know better when they're 18 years old. It's not acceptable.

• Heart

HolymolyMeohmy

As a training psychologist she genuinely displays classic signs of psychopathy from those tweets...
As a training psychologist you should know that you shouldn’t make these broad statements based on a series of tweets. Elles a right twat but I hate when people do this. Psychopathy is very complex don’t try and water it down

• Heart

and1236

Conor’s tweets weren’t even subtle racism they were full blown hatred and racism, I am shocked and disappointed. At that age people are training to become doctors but he thinks it can be justified as he was young lol

Bellex

Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
No I really didn’t and you know why?! Because I was bullied for 2 years of my life probably by someone like you that it go so bad all I wanted to do was to take my own life. You are disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 42

oliviaobivia

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
I wouldn’t even justify a response explaining why people would drag up those tweets to somebody like you tbh. It would literally be pointless. I watched her channel for years, I am half Indian half Cuban. Her racist tweets will never seem too bad to people like you. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

outof10

I am so glad my NYE plans were cancelled this has been much more fun seeing Conman and Belly's careers cancelled x

• Haha
Pissing me off seeing people defending her on Twitter saying she was only 17… I don’t give a fuck. I can understand maybe 6/7 saying words you might not know the meaning of… but 17??? She knew what she was doing/saying. She sat down and typed those tweets out, it baffles me that she looked at those before posting and thought yep I’m gonna post these. Could never imagine being filled with such hatred towards so many groups of people. The sad thing is that the majority of her followers are young and naive so she’ll just do her usual ‘your my bestest friends’ bullshit to keep them on side!

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
The irony of her having a BLM highlight on her insta and having tweeted “I swear it’s always black history month”.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
It’s a shame the things she’s tweeted that her mums said, obviously her mum can’t defend herself now (not that any of it’s okay what she’s meant to of said)

and Elle has really done her memory dirty.

well done Elle. I hope that keeps you warm in your white company bed sheets.

Nah imagine if Connor had a tattle account and was the one who found the old tweets just to cover up the rumours of him cheating 😂😂
Who’s even going after him? I couldn’t imagine anything worse than riding him after a night out. He looks like his breath smells all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I've never posted here before but I have lurked for a little while.
I'm disgusted by their hideous tweets but I'm also disgusted by their response - not only attempting to claim that they discovered the tweets of their own accord but also trying to minimise what they said. And not once actually mentioning the word 'sorry' - clearly not taking any responsibility for their own words.
I do find it amusing that she obviously can't get back into her old account. It must be absolutely excruciating knowing the tweets are all still there for the world to see!
Sorry Elle hunni you've been cancELLEd

• Heart

lcbitalia96

What gets me is the anger with Elle’s tweets. She has so much hatred for so many people and she’s so nasty. Along with the racism she’s wishing someone would crash (and die?) and wishing her cat would die.
She obviously doesn’t just see a person as a person she sees their looks or their culture or their colour as a way to insult them. How can somebody have that much hatred for people and animals?

That anger is nothing to do with age, that anger has come from how she was brought up and she was obviously a spoilt brat that thought she was above everybody and put people down at every chance she had. That’s the real her behind closed doors, that just doesn’t go away.
She’s the lowest of the low, it’s disgusting to of ever thought those thoughts let alone put them on social media regardless of her age.
As a training psychologist she genuinely displays classic signs of psychopathy from those tweets...

evoway13

VIP Member
Elle was 17 when most of those tweets were composed. You can go in the army at the age of 16 fgs! This is why racism/homophobia/xenophobia continues to exist - because people 'excuse' bad behaviour. My son and daughter were 11 and 7 - ten years ago. They were taught at school about racism.....and educated at home too (out of school)

Missclassy19

VIP Member
I know but cmon guys, 11 years ago. 😅
I don’t think there’s an expiration date on racism . What was racist then is still racist now. There’s no justifying racism. Whether you’re informed or not. Everyone knows racism is wrong. Whether you’re racist or not. Same w half the stuff she’s said. It doesn’t matter the time frame of when it was said. It’s not like she hated chocolate n now has said she loves chocolate. ITS RACISM. It was racist then, racist now and will be racist in the future. End of. It’s conferencing you openly admit to saying a word you know and KNEW was wrong regardless of how old you are. Once you’re 13 imo you are fully aware of right n wrong she wasn’t a child she was an adult and the way she’s phrased those tweets the intent was to hurt someone n to be offensive she knew what she was saying n doing. Racism is a hardcore mindset that doesn’t just disappear. It’s not soemtbing u grow from imo. Racists stay racist they just are less vocal about it due to the consequences

• Heart
Long time reader, first time posting.
Over the Christmas period their dogs were at the boarding place they use and get gifted. If they weren’t away seems odd to put your dogs in boarding over Christmas. Also may be worth contacting them about the tweets as the stays there aren’t cheap and they use them multiple times a year.

• Wow