Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hbirdette

VIP Member
The fact that more and more tweets are being found 🙈🙈 I’m cringing sooooooo bad it just keeps getting worse. There is zero excuse for her language, it’s appalling

• Wow
Reactions: 40

mumofonewilts

I posted in the other thread but wanted to repost the racist tweets to anyone who hadn't seen. Update since my last post is I've shown these tweets to my black husband and he is equally annoyed and disappointed as we live in Wiltshire. He is also disappointed that they both posted about black lives matter and didn't choose that time to reflect about previous offensive tweets and are only reflecting now because they've been caught out. The tweets were left up for over a year since black lives matter so black lives don't really matter to them do they?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

spooksville

Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
It’s weirder that you’re more concerned about people finding the tweets and not the blatant racism over a prolonged amount of time…

Busybeepea

The Katie tweets are just heartbreaking. If I was her sisters/dad I’d be appalled. It’s all appalling, every last bit of it. But as much of c*nt that she is, you’d think she would at least have some compassion for her own disabled sister. She was 17/18 not a jealous small child.

She tries to look like sis of the year now, simply for the views.

Fucking ate her.

• Heart

JollyOne

VIP Member
Really don't know how they think they going to come back from this, not that they deserve to.

Louiseoc

Do they really believe that half arsed statement is going to cut it? I’m a Mum to 2 sons aged 18 and 14, and neither of them use language like this pair have. Nor do they post slurs all over the internet. So age is definitely no excuse. Only people who also use that type of language would and will defend them. It’s winding me up, I grew up in the late 80’s early 90’s and have friends from all cultures and backgrounds and NEVER used such disgusting terms, EVER. It doesn’t matter that is was a decade ago, it could have been 10 days ago for all I care. Ps what texting scandal? Any evidence? Happy New Year x

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Elle was supposedly too young at 16/17 to recognise racism, xenophobia, bigotry in herself.. yet 16/17 year old girls are completely fair game when it comes to Connor ogling them and liking their half-naked pics on Instagram.. interesting 🙄

• Haha

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Clearly a rotten, entitled, bigot at her core who needs both cancelling from her influencer platform (as you would be fired from a job) and probably metal health support, less toxicity and lessons in compassion and humility in her personal life.

• Heart
I used to be a massive Elle fan but all this has really opened my eyes - the tweets are vile and totally unacceptable, here’s some more I found that I don’t think have been posted.

Her attitude to animals is alarming for someone who claims to be an animal lover and works regularly with pets at home, bath cat and dog home, tails dog food and bath country pets 🤯

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

wonderbread

Chatty Member
A really sad part of me thinks she’ll play this to her advantage like she did with the hotel incident and gain an even bigger following after a “sympathy video” on her YouTube.
Yeah I don’t think she can Spin this one? Not in the day we live in now! This behavior is not tolerated at all.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think she can Spin this one? Not in the day we live in now! This behavior is not tolerated at all.
Don’t get me wrong I hope she doesn’t!! But I think she’ll try and pull the “I’m being bullied, my mental health has suffered I’ve just had a baby and lost my mum” card

• Sick
Reactions: 39

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I posted in the other thread but wanted to repost the racist tweets to anyone who hadn't seen. Update since my last post is I've shown these tweets to my black husband and he is equally annoyed and disappointed as we live in Wiltshire. He is also disappointed that they both posted about black lives matter and didn't choose that time to reflect about previous offensive tweets and are only reflecting now because they've been caught out. The tweets were left up for over a year since black lives matter so black lives don't really matter to them do they?
They only jumped on the blm band wagon to be considered trendy and too not look like they didn't give a shit.

• Sad

ChloeW94

No one should bring Lucy into this. I wouldn’t expect my sister to speak up on something I done. Nothing to do with Lucy at all.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Baby saint get ready for a whole new experience… your parents having to actually leave the house and get jobs 🤯 I hope you don’t grow up with your parents pathetic, immature, fatphobic, homophobic and racist outlook 🙏 what a disgusting attitude they have to others x

Shaunaftw

I think this just shows how thick they both are. Why would you leave this sort of information on the internet for someone to find? It is completely inexcusable and I'm glad they've been found but come on. I'm amazed whoever they work for didn't pick up on this seeing that their job is solcials.
Was twitter that popular back then? Am I showing my age that bebo/myspace were more popular when I was that sort of age. Imagine what could be posted on those profiles..
I'm logging out for the night as I genuinely can't keep up with it all. Happy new to you all!

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
I still can’t believe that her/their PR team didn’t do any due diligence on their historic socials before taking them on and publicising their every move. I mean, I’m glad they didn’t as had they done their job this would’ve been quietly brushed under the internet carpet long ago but what a rookie mistake.