Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xbxbx

Chatty Member
To whoever it was that came on Madison Sarah’s thread and said it was all kicking off on Elle Darby’s, damn you really weren’t joking😳. Good thing I’m not doing anything for Hogmanay because it looks like I have A LOT to catch up on🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Mooms

Chatty Member
Wow she’s really tarnished her mum’s memory if some of those tweets about things her mum has said is true...

• Sad
  • Angry

Blowup80

VIP Member
People defending her - not only is what she tweeted wrong she made her living by influencing others, mainly young girls. She has a responsibility as an influencer to not be a racist twat and to show others it is wrong. She can be 20 or fucking 62 it's still wrong. She chose this "career" So chose the responsibility that comes with it!

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Elle has always thought us plebs wanted to have her life and were jealous… and right now, to quote your own Twitter Elle, SUCKS TO BE YOU BABE 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Glowupp11

No idea how anyone can defend this. I have some pretty ignorant relatives who frustrate me to the point of tears and who I am constantly arguing with 🙄 but some of these tweets are levels above anything they would ever say behind closed doors, let alone on a public platform. If you defend them and aren't disgusted then sorry but you clearly think the same way.

Especially Elle's. Her tweets are persistently hateful and nasty.

Deeny85

“We can only wish for your forgiveness”.
But you didn’t actually say sorry, Elle….
👏🏼 exactly that. Also to people saying they shouldn’t be cancelled are white people. I’m Indian and fat and sorry but I’m not forgiving nothing. I want to see her pay consequences for her shitty actions.

• Heart

macathclaire

The people trying to excuse this behaviour are just as bad. 😷 I’m the same age and can safely say that I have never tweeted, or spoken, or thought any of the disgusting things she’s tweeted. Why are we acting like it’s ok because they were younger? When I was 17/18 (not even that long ago & at the same time as Elle) I knew what racism, bullying/fat shaming and homophobia was 😅 Also if you were in the public eye surely you would have thought about previous posts you may have made on social media?

Maybe if they come out and say that they weren’t nice people but with time and life experience (grief , parenthood) they have come to change their thought process then fine. But otherwise, acting like oh it was ‘a decade’ ago ain’t gona cut it.

Unfollowed.

RobotLady

VIP Member
Criminal age of responsibility is 10 in the uk…. By 17 you know right from wrong. There tweets were vile. You cannot justify it. It’s disgusting, end of.
This member quotes that they are at the end of medschool. Shocking! I suggest they also take some time to ‘reflect’. I’m furious at how many racist defenders have popped up.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Her statement wasn’t even an apology, it was an absolute farce.

She even tried to deflect blame by making a point that some of it was said a decade ago🙄

I’d have more respect if she just came out and said “you know what, I used to be a massive cunt, but I’ve learned to control my nasty vile mouth better now and I keep my racist, homophobic, fatphobic thoughts to myself because I know I won’t get the ££££ if I don’t”

Because that’s the truth, these people defending her are deluded. Elle hasn’t changed, she’s just stopped spouting her vile on Twitter, she still thinks the same though.

mcgee

VIP Member
If she addresses this in a video it’s going to be like the White Moose video all over again where she played the victim, sat on the floor and cried about how she was exposed and how bad it made her look even though she was the one in the wrong.

She also better not use Saint, being a new mum or her mum’s passing as a sob story to hide behind because these tweets were way before any of that.

However it wouldn’t surprise me if she does a video where she’s sitting holding Saint and crying to try and get the angles back on side. “Omg broke my heart seeing Elle’s apology video, come on guys she’s got a young baby, no new mum should have to deal with this backlash online 🥺”.

She’s not got a badly photoshopped leg to stand on with this one but I bet her and her management will try any trick in the book to try and keep her perfect life image intact and to get this to go away fast. Thing is in the age of TikTok especially things gain traction and spread very quickly, it’s not easy for things just to go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Omg! Why is she so angry in her tweets??! The venom she spouts makes her seem unhinged!
Even 20+ years ago when I was a teenager growing up in a predominantly white middle class village I NEVER had these thoughts at all. I'm really shocked by them, I didn't think this of Elle, il be honest!

Reactions: 44

remytheratt

can people pls stop defending saying everyone says that at 15, I definitely did not and so many others were not either. I was personally tweeting about how i’m gonna marry harry styles 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 43

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I remember once when I went to Disneyland Paris there was this English family there very loudly complaining that the fireworks show was half in French, as if they just did not comprehend the fact they were in fact in France.
Sounds like something they'd do.

• Heart

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
After seeing these tweets, particularly the ones about Katie it makes me wonder how she treats Katie when the camera isn’t on… seems a lot of it is for views.
I have always thought she’s not particularly kind to Katie. I feel like she belittles her a lot

• Heart
  • Sad