Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
I definitely did not say anything like that on social media, at that age. when I was 16 I was working full time as a hairdresser and never ever said anything like that. Then at 18 I became a mum. You can’t use age to justify shitty behaviour. Influencers are supposed to be role models to their audience. Their attitude towards the tweets is embarrassing. They can’t even give a genuine apology

Reactions: 49

linzilou

new on to elles thread but this is all very reminicisant of rebecca meldrum....her hubby ended up having to go and get a proper job after her racism was exposed.
(i was the one who emailed the daily mail about it lol)

• Haha
  • Heart

lmao999

The fact there are SO many consistent tweets from her show what a horrible nasty nature she really has, this is the true Elle Darby! I’m the same age as Elle and at that age I would never have said those things behind closed doors nevermind tweet them! I’ve never known anyone tweet so many nasty things using so many slurs, even at that age!

and1236

Elle believes so much in angel numbers and spirituality but hates Indians and Chinese so much even though it’s literally part of those cultures not hers LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 48

formallygeese

Wow I take a day or two off and the tweets have come out. Still catching up on the old thread 20 pages still to go...

✨ Just have to say thanks to those tatlers calling racists and racist apologists out on here.✨ I’m a woman of colour and appreciate the allyship shown here - a couple of threads back you guys were also calling out a tatler saying the race was irrelevant when someone commented an Indian lady did such and such a thing on maternity ward. Again, this is so wonderful to see. Thank you.

People saying it was 10 years ago etc. it was 2010/2011, Con and Elle were not children and grew up at a time where millenials and Gen Z were challenging when people said derogatory and hateful language and behaviour towards POC and the LGBTQA+ communities on social media. There is NO excuse.

The privilege that reeks from their social media is disgusting. They absolutely knew better then and can’t just post an apologly like that and carry on as if nothing happened. A video apology and donations to causes at the very least. Even a course to explain why what they said was wrong and hurtful. But they only care about the growth of their bank balance not the size or value of their integrity.

• Heart

Hbirdette

VIP Member
They'll do a Laura Lee/Imogenation style video.. full on tears, plain grey/black white jumper, holding SSS, Saying they know they've done wrong they've reflected and taken time to work on themselves.. their mental health was already in a bad place because Elles mum passed away, they've been receiving 1000s of death threats a day, they had to go away on holiday as people knew where they lived and were egging their house and had to protect sss (insert any other sympathy drawing life event)
Just say you're a shitty person and you're sorry.. even though it will be damage control and are only sorry you've been caught out.. don't make it this extravagant all the time.
Elle taking notes

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
People defending her need to actually read the tweets 😂 Christ almighty, it isn’t that she said ‘haha so gay’ is it? She literally said for example ‘I hate Indian people’ give your head a wobble justifying that behaviour I stg

• Heart

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
If she was that hateful and judgemental towards others as a teenager 10 years ago, she must have been raised that way so I don't doubt that she still is, because her narcissism, sense of entitlement and shallow materialistic ways has only grown with her increased following and wealth. She was clearly raised a nasty, stuck-up girl who should not be influencing others with her fake, vacuous life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
This part of their statement is a problem for me. Talking about ‘actions that don’t paint them in a good light’ !! They only care about how this makes them look!

I mean that isn’t taking responsibility or offering an apology is it? They don’t even say sorry in that statement. It’s just a load of bluster about how it doesn’t ‘reflect who they are’. Well I call bullshit. You don’t tweet multiple times insulting people from different races and cultures if that isn’t what you really think otherwise why would you be doing it? The venom in Elles tweets is particularly horrific.

The damage control will be verrry interesting. I hope they are having a shit start to the year. It serves them right after tweeting such awful things that reflect their bigoted views. They are only sorry those tweets got found rather than for the things they said. Nasty nasty people.

Attachments

Idk54

Shes removing all them videos, deleting her tiktok, deleting Facebook just looks more shady and stuff to hide

Reactions: 47

Bellex

Elle and con are probably the holiday makers that goes to Spain and say “there’s to many Spanish people here” 🙄😳😂

• Haha

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
This is the first time I've been here during a tweet leak thing and all I got to say is I'm so proud of you angles. I'm actually kinda going to be sad the day influencers actually get 'cancelled' because I'm gonna miss you guys so much. But until then let's get our one cup of tea and packet of digestives ready x

• Heart
  • Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
They will do the usual influencer thing when caught in a scandal
They will go quiet for a few days
Release an apology video
Say all the proceeds to x or y video is going to x and y charity
Then another influencer scandal will be the news
Elle and con and will go on as normal
And that will be that

It’s so funny to me that she seemingly hates “foreigners” and yet her and that dope of a fiancé can barely write a full tweet. As the parent of a child who’s half Arab, it kills me to see the hate that she spoke with. I feel sorry for Saint tonight with all the arguing that’s going to be going on.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bil

VIP Member
What has pissed me off the most about that apology was the fact they said they were looking through their socials and come across the tweets. NO you were not. You got called out and say that’s what happened! Why lie the proof is already there! Do we reckon an apology video will be coming out or is the queen biscuit too good for one of those?
They'll do a Laura Lee/Imogenation style video.. full on tears, plain grey/black white jumper, holding SSS, Saying they know they've done wrong they've reflected and taken time to work on themselves.. their mental health was already in a bad place because Elles mum passed away, they've been receiving 1000s of death threats a day, they had to go away on holiday as people knew where they lived and were egging their house and had to protect sss (insert any other sympathy drawing life event)
Just say you're a shitty person and you're sorry.. even though it will be damage control and are only sorry you've been caught out.. don't make it this extravagant all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Busybeepea

If I was Lucy (Elles sister)

I would be disgusted obviously, but I would be livid about the possible repercussions it could have on my work and career too. You don’t know how far brands will take it to not be associated with Elle or Con.

Bet there’s a family crisis meeting set up at their dads pub tomorrow lol

• Haha
Reactions: 46