Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re only nipples and shouldn’t be sexualised
I agree to some degree , however do you think then it’s acceptable her young audience of say 10-15 year olds emulate this outfit ....I’ll be damned if my 12 year went out dressed like this

Reactions: 9
Feel really sorry for Elle that it's her mams birthday today, obviously gonna be a hard day. Looked at Con's story and surprise surprise... he is at the gym. You'd think he would take a day off to spend the time with her on such a hard day. Obviously everyone is different and maybe she wants some time alone but I dunno, I feel like he should be there for her more

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Long time lurker here... but just wanted to say I think Elle made that fan account herself. It seems oddly suspicious ...

Reactions: 5
which fan account??
She shared a pic from a fan account in her story. A collage of her and con. It was called @Elle.con.herbie or something

In fact there are two accounts @elle.con.herby and @_elle.and.con_ both started in July 2020 and both got similar style edits going on... idk. Seems coincidence to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Emily and Frank announced they were expecting a baby a few weeks ago ? if thats what you mean?
No I though Elle was pregnant in her most recent pic so scrolled back but couldn’t see an announcement. I don’t follow her anymore!

Feel really sorry for Elle that it's her mams birthday today, obviously gonna be a hard day. Looked at Con's story and surprise surprise... he is at the gym. You'd think he would take a day off to spend the time with her on such a hard day. Obviously everyone is different and maybe she wants some time alone but I dunno, I feel like he should be there for her more
Yes I agree, it’s the first birthday so going to be hard! Have a day off Conman and look after your girlfriend.

No I though Elle was pregnant in her most recent pic so scrolled back but couldn’t see an announcement. I don’t follow her anymore!
I think saying she looks pregnant is a bit harsh. She’s got a completely normal pouch that many women have.

Reactions: 19
I think saying she looks pregnant is a bit harsh. She’s got a completely normal pouch that many women have.
I think we need to bore off with the pregnancy assumptions and expecting every woman to want to be/be able to be pregnant/waiting for them to announce is ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
Jeez I was only asking! Not like I’m here all the time slagging her off, like I said I don’t follow her anymore so when she pops up on my explore sometimes I look sometimes I don’t - I didn’t even know her mum had passed that’s how little I see of her. And I didn’t actually mention her pouch you did - what gave me the impression at a glance that she might have been is the tent she’s wearing.

Reactions: 7
Elle saying in the caption for that the instagram pic she put up a couple of days ago that the outfit she chose to wear made her feel self conscious as she has bigger boobs and bigger hips, but she chose to get her boobs enlarged? so if she’s self conscious by then why get them done in the first place, or get the implants taken out/have a reduction? If she feels that she has to hide her body with floater clothes, as she puts it, then why is she changing her body so much that she feels self conscious? There was nothing wrong with her face or body before she starting getting cosmetic surgery and procedures

Reactions: 18
If I had her figure I'd be flaunting it, why not?! If she feels comfortable, what's the problem?

Reactions: 5
For me I prefer classy not trashy. She looks trashy in that outfit, if I had seen her in the street then I wouldn’t think she looks good, I’d think she looks cheap.
There are ways to show off a nice body and a pretty face without making yourself look like a slut.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For me I prefer classy not trashy. She looks trashy in that outfit, if I had seen her in the street then I wouldn’t think she looks good, I’d think she looks cheap.
There are ways to show off a nice body and a pretty face without making yourself look like a slut.
I agree that outfit simply was not a nice outfit, there are much nicer more classier ways to show off your figure and look incredible but that outfit was not the one! She has a nice figure and as has been said has even paid for elements of her figure so she should feel confident and not live in the huge (very unflattering) tent dresses she wears BUT i think she struggles a lot with her style and finding clothes to look great but suit her body type as it is slightly different to the typical clothes model (im the same and i struggle) so tries to wear things she thinks are trendy and may be on smaller frames but on her they look naff. Does this make any sense 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree that outfit simply was not a nice outfit, there are much nicer more classier ways to show off your figure and look incredible but that outfit was not the one! She has a nice figure and as has been said has even paid for elements of her figure so she should feel confident and not live in the huge (very unflattering) tent dresses she wears BUT i think she struggles a lot with her style and finding clothes to look great but suit her body type as it is slightly different to the typical clothes model (im the same and i struggle) so tries to wear things she thinks are trendy and may be on smaller frames but on her they look naff. Does this make any sense 😂
I think it would be hard for her to find clothes as she does have an unusual figure. It also doesn’t help that she keeps seemingly buying the wrong sizes, I bet Con doesn’t help with this, I’m certain he probably monitors what size she wears and would give her a hard time if it was higher than what she bought when she was training.

I think it would be hard for her to find clothes as she does have an unusual figure. It also doesn’t help that she keeps seemingly buying the wrong sizes, I bet Con doesn’t help with this, I’m certain he probably monitors what size she wears and would give her a hard time if it was higher than what she bought when she was training.
yes im sure he would not allow her to buy over an 8/10 and be disgusted if she did even if she'd look better!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.