Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the autumn months , when it starts to get cooler & darker early , the leaves 🍁😄 love October time 🙈😄
Haha don’t get me wrong I like Autumn (When it’s actually Autumn!) but it just winds me up when they all start saying the same thing And promoting they will be doing “cosy autumn vibes videos” in August!! 😂

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for her but that boyfriend is just awful!!

Who is Katie by the way? They always seem to post about her vulnerability? I follow Lucy on insta and and saw this thread underneath when I looked on Lucy’s?

I feel so sorry for her but that boyfriend is just awful!!

Who is Katie by the way? They always seem to post about her vulnerability? I follow Lucy on insta and and saw this thread underneath when I looked on Lucy’s?
Katie is Elle’s younger sister, she has global learning delays (I think it’s that, there’s a video on Lucy or Ellie’s channel about it).

View attachment 203830
you can tell she has edited her body by the lines in her tshirt
Great role model for her little “angels” yes boo’s you go out with your nipples on show and skin tight booty shorts .... it’s empowering you do you boo!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh duck off you blow up doll!! More like corn dog is telling you to dress like a cheap Slapper!!! And deep down you are justifying to yourself this look is ok 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
Great role model for her little “angels” yes boo’s you go out with your nipples on show and skin tight booty shorts .... it’s empowering you do you boo!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Oh duck off you blow up doll!! More like corn dog is telling you to dress like a cheap Slapper!!! And deep down you are justifying to yourself this look is ok 😡😡😡😡
Yeah such a could role model, i bet thats the look all the young professional Elle's age aspire to go for, perfect look for a board meeting or PHD Viva.

I cant tell how much is an act or genuine with Elle, in her holiday vlog when they were discussing what career they would do if Youtube disappeared and Elle said seriously acting, does she reckon she will just walk into a role. Without being terribly offensive i can only imagine her been typecast with her current appearance or maybe even roles restricted to the Adult industry. Nothing says Downtown Abbey cast member more than, fake lips, exposed nips, false tits and overexposed bits!

Reactions: 13
Ok I think we all know in western culture they are sexualised hence why on somewhere like insta you cant put a picture of a breast with the nipple on display.

Also if I went to work without a bra I would prob be called into the office and spoken too, it's all for attention and like I said she is doing it to look sexy but actually looks trashy!

They’re only nipples and shouldn’t be sexualised
Also if I was eating at wagamamas I wouldnt want to see that, put me right off my food 🤢🤢🤢🤢
She should stick to the floaty dresses 👌

Reactions: 18
I think on that photo of her it was more the hypocrisy that got me. The post was like encouraging her followers to embrace and love their bodies but she’s had surgery and fillers all over the shop? Saying she likes to hide her boobs.. that she got massive implants in? Wear what you want and own it but she shouldn’t be preaching that she’s shy about her body when I’ve seen her boobs more than mine this year imo🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Didnt Elle say ages ago she was really close with cons family, because of problems at home? Or am I imagining it? Does anyone know what that was

Reactions: 1
So because it’s 2.20am and I can’t sleep because of how hot it is.... I’ve edited her the opposite way.... personally I think she looks amazing with a smaller boobs! So much more in proportion!
E4F0371C-C800-438C-AB31-04BC304BEA46.jpeg

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but did she bollocks actually go anywhere like that. She hoiked those shorts up, covered her camel toe with a well placed shirt and took a photo in a multi story carpark. Then she either got back into her car and went home or she rearranged her outfit to look completely different before actually wandering around town like that

Reactions: 17
Boobs and nips aside, I can’t get over how old she looks in that photo in comparison to ones from just a couple of years ago. Obviously I know she IS older, but I can’t believe how much she’s changed in a short space of time.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.