Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips omg! She has ruined her face. She is so so pretty and just ages herself hugely with all the stupid fillers etc. Why is nobody in her family having a word with her!! Insane!

Reactions: 6
I just dont understand why they aren't social distancing 😠 I know everyone seems to not be doing so these days, but youd have thought as "influencers" they would set an example, not blatantly flout the rules.
Not just Elle and her family, others aren't sticking to the rules either and no one is calling them out on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ (maybe its because the majority aren't social distancing and im just been a Karen 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she done anything since Monday, i dont understand what was so urgent (besides not wanting to leave Herbie, but that never usually bothers them) for them to come home early, especially when Katie is about there for most of summer its would of been nice for Elle to spend more time with her, even if Con went home

Reactions: 3
Has she done anything since Monday, i dont understand what was so urgent (besides not wanting to leave Herbie, but that never usually bothers them) for them to come home early, especially when Katie is about there for most of summer its would of been nice for Elle to spend more time with her, even if Con went home
She mentioned in an instagram story that she could only travel on a Monday or a Friday, they had to come back to get stuff ready for angelle collection and she didn't want to be travelling on Friday - tomorrow - because it's her mom's birthday and she didn't want to travel. Confused me a little as I'm sure Katie is still out there, so wouldn't she want to be with her on what I'm going to guess will be a hard day for them both.

I don’t see how her their “me” time is any different from their normal day to day lives.

sometimes I feel soo jealous of these influencers hanging out in their big houses with little responsibility but honestly I think I'd be so bored😂
I used to feel jealous BUT I do think there is no longevity with what they do and their fall from Grace is not too far in the future and when it happens what will they do? Yes both Elle and Con have fitness backgrounds that they could go back into but it would def not pay the same money for Elle and not enough exposure for our Con dawg!

Reactions: 4
I used to feel jealous BUT I do think there is no longevity with what they do and their fall from Grace is not too far in the future and when it happens what will they do? Yes both Elle and Con have fitness backgrounds that they could go back into but it would def not pay the same money for Elle and not enough exposure for our Con dawg!
They wouldn’t be able to afford M&S marshmallows, Hotel Chocolate hot chocolate and white company bedding anymore that’s for sure!
I’m very intrigued to see what happens when this whole influencer bubble bursts and they have to go back to living like a normal person.

Reactions: 16
They wouldn’t be able to afford M&S marshmallows, Hotel Chocolate hot chocolate and white company bedding anymore that’s for sure!
I’m very intrigued to see what happens when this whole influencer bubble bursts and they have to go back to living like a normal person.

I just don't understand why she needs to buy all that what's wrong with tesco ha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So what she needs to take a break from picking up a camera in an airport to proceed to talk about popchips and a cheese toastie for 30 minutes. Honestly how she even has made a living from that baffles me

Reactions: 12
Connor seems like the kind of guy who acts sweet when other people are around but when it's just the two of you, he makes snide remarks to make you feel like sh!t...

Reactions: 18
Iv never seen anyone eat so much crap as these two do! I’m not that Into healthy eating myself and happily dive into the biscuits daily, but saying as these two started off as fitness bloggers their diet is shocking! Makes me feel sick looking at it all! Do they ever eat fresh salads or fruit and veg?!!

Reactions: 6
She mentioned in an instagram story that she could only travel on a Monday or a Friday, they had to come back to get stuff ready for angelle collection and she didn't want to be travelling on Friday - tomorrow - because it's her mom's birthday and she didn't want to travel. Confused me a little as I'm sure Katie is still out there, so wouldn't she want to be with her on what I'm going to guess will be a hard day for them both.
I thought this too re Katie, but I remember Elle saying Katie now lives with her Dad, who I assume is staying out in France for all of August. It was probably best Katie stays there with him on a nice break so she's not home alone stressed during this difficult time, at least that's what I would want. There is then the argument of why Katie couldn't stay with Elle for the two weeks, but she said she's got the Angelle collection launch tbf

I thought this too re Katie, but I remember Elle saying Katie now lives with her Dad, who I assume is staying out in France for all of August. It was probably best Katie stays there with him on a nice break so she's not home alone stressed during this difficult time, at least that's what I would want. There is then the argument of why Katie couldn't stay with Elle for the two weeks, but she said she's got the Angelle collection launch tbf
Ah yeah very true! I didn't see her say that so was questioning it. If my mom had passed, I'd definitely not want to be alone on her birthday, so that's why I questioned it.

Edit; I keep repeating what I'm saying hahaha sorry, I'm very tired 😂

What the actual duck is he wearing?!

I thought it was a skirt and ballet flats first time I saw this on instagram. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2020-08-06 at 18.17.21.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I’ve no doubt she edits her pics-don’t they all 🙄🙄🙄 but those ribbed tops can look like that around your lady lumps, I’m wearing one now that the lines curve in the same way and I’m not edited 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.