Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a laugh with the ‘classy’ bit? I know it’s a song lyric but still 😂 think we can all agree she doesn’t look ‘classy’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking at her caption, I think she’s been reading here!

This is what I hate with her she comes across as totally thinking she’s the queen bee! I know it’s lyrics of a song but why would you put that as a caption! She really rates herself whatever she may say!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
This is what I hate with her she comes across as totally thinking she’s the queen bee! I know it’s lyrics of a song but why would you put that as a caption! She really rates herself whatever she may say!
Exactly! It’s like she’s purposely chose that to make a point! Very irritating!

Reactions: 2
i'm new to this thread but i've watched elle's videos for a few months now and never really saw any issues (this thread has opened my eyes to a couple things, i'll say that)

i saw the video of her from a few years ago that was posted earlier in the thread couldn't even recognise her! so i searched for "elle darby 2016" and this was the first video that came up and found this:

i havent watched the full vlog but i assume this was a body building kind of competition that they were involved in?

anyway, skip to 14:20 ish and tell me that what connor's done to himself doesn't count as blackface. i know that bodybuilders tan for these shows but COME ON.

especially when the next suggested video was this one where he's pasty as duck:

shameful, honestly.

Reactions: 1
i'm new to this thread but i've watched elle's videos for a few months now and never really saw any issues (this thread has opened my eyes to a couple things, i'll say that)

i saw the video of her from a few years ago that was posted earlier in the thread couldn't even recognise her! so i searched for "elle darby 2016" and this was the first video that came up and found this:

i havent watched the full vlog but i assume this was a body building kind of competition that they were involved in?

anyway, skip to 14:20 ish and tell me that what connor's done to himself doesn't count as blackface. i know that bodybuilders tan for these shows but COME ON.

shameful, honestly.

Wow

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

shameful, honestly.
OMG 😂😂😂 I’ve just watched the top vid I can’t cope with what Conman looks like near the end 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's the bullshit her saying she doesnt have the confidence to wear shorts and body suits yet here she is again wearing it.

Bet con likes the look of her friend
All I can see is a yeast infection waiting to happen here

Reactions: 6
Omg what the f does Con-man look like 🤣🤣
But Elle looks so beautiful❤ And someone mentioned her teeth, they look straight and white to me! Unlike Crooked-Con!
E469E9A0-661F-4002-B77B-0400A694C8B9.jpeg
2DD7034E-5360-4B81-97B7-C4CC3B62C62B.jpeg
F47CFFA9-0B4A-4567-9CBF-38BB8E7EB366.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg Elle looks soooo different ive never seen those videos before she literally had no top lip lol.. she looks soo much better now imo, she suits more weight on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.