Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I have this gut feeling connor is going to propose in the next 2 days...”

you got your bank statement then elle?

on a side note I’m happy for her, she’s had a fucking awful year and if she’s happy, well good for her.......I think....I’m trying ok 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Wowso33712

I’ve been having a right good think since watching her vlog. I felt really sorry for her when she mentioned her lazy eye she must be really self conscious about it. I do actually like her and think she’s relatable when she’s on her own and she’s talking about stuff we all like - makeup skin care etc. It’s Connor that brings her down and causes the issues for me. Anyone else?
like yes she can be OTT and she wears terrible things but I feel like she’s really lovely and just wants to chill and read a book.. in Ibiza of all places. Then there’s Connor, wanting to go out with the LADS go for cocktails, do this do this. Probably told her to vlog too to get the coin. He leaves her to EDIT.. on HOLIDAY!! That she paid for whilst he goes and tries to be a LAD LAD LAD at the gym with randoms.

elle has flaws like us all and she’s sometimes irritating but I truly believe it’s him. He’s got a taste for the life style nkw and just thinks he’s something he isn’t. It’s like watching a friend be with a total dick and try be someone she isn’t. He’s scum

• Heart
Reactions: 56
(hope I did this okay and didn't miss anything big)

TL/DR recap:
Elle:
> They've both jetted off to Ibiza after booking the trip about a week before. Slight debate in this forum on this, but all agree that it is frowned upon and definitely that their constant documentation was a little "fuck you" to those of us in healthcare, retail, with children or just generally not doing so well right now
> Her refusal to admit she is (likely to be) a size 12-14 and instead is squeezing into horribly ill-fitting 8/XS clothes has been seen by all, and we're bored of it
> Her fashion sense as of late has been.. questionable, as she wears nappy-esque swimsuits and shapeless freepeople dresses in an attempt to "transition to a sustainable summer wardrobe"
> She seems misguided & caught up in the influencer lifestyle of it all, as a holiday supposedly meant for relaxation, disconnection and grief becomes yet another social media photo op. 3 feed posts and 10 stories a day seemingly left little room for grieving and an emotional reset.
> Remains snappy when people (fairly) question her throwing such big money at massive renovations to a house they openly and firmly do not plan on staying in for more than 5 years
> Lucy and her husband (can't remember the fellas name) seem to be a little jealous of Elle & Conman, it has been seen that they make slight digs at the couple (ConArtist is a "kept man", etc)

Con:
> ConArtist has taken it upon himself to teach us about fAsHiOn as he continues to make an attempt at modelling
> Whispers of ConArtist perhaps being a little too consistent with liking one of Elle's friends bikini pics
> He yet again showcased his "full menu cocktail challenge" on a holiday meant to help his girlfriend grief
> No proposal from him, despite apparently taking Elle ring shopping out of the blue before they left
> We are furious at his comments regarding Elle's appearance. i.e.: saying he'd leave her if she gained weight (2016 ish?) and "I've got my girlfriend back!" after she finally got her hair bleached and extensions back in (2020)
> Doesn't seem to bring the same special gifts & money to the relationship as Elle. Where this isn't mandatory, it has made us wonder what he has done as Elle seems to bring the big hitters (holiday, Gucci sliders, big birthday surprises)
> He may have caused a UK wide shortage of hair grease and body oil. Sources say Boots shelves and Tesco oils isles are empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Wowso33712

Whilst we’re beee she has given us excellent content for a title

~Titled suggestion ~

Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

chachaslide

Feel really sorry for Elle that it's her mams birthday today, obviously gonna be a hard day. Looked at Con's story and surprise surprise... he is at the gym. You'd think he would take a day off to spend the time with her on such a hard day. Obviously everyone is different and maybe she wants some time alone but I dunno, I feel like he should be there for her more

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
So she’s included clips of herself sitting in a car crying 2 day’s before saying “I have a gut getting Connor is going to promise really soon, like within the next couple of days” sorry but your not fooling anyone guys 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

grumpycat

VIP Member
I don’t agree with the nit picking about the masks. They say face covering, and actually if she can get the young girls in her audience to think it’s alright to wear a mask and nothing to be ashamed of, then I don’t think that’s bad at all! Cringey to match, yep but still responsible

Reactions: 45

Linenlover

Slightly off topic, but elles smear test will be due soon. I’ve just received my letter and I’m a couple of weeks older than her. I wonder if she will do a vlog about it like some YouTubers do...🤔 not saying it would be bad thing if she did, awareness is good, just intrigued.
I would say that’s absolutely her private choice and it’s strange that you even know this / are interested by the fact hers is due soon

Reactions: 43

Bellamerrell

VIP Member
Ok question for you all...........

You have to spend the rest of your life with Corndog or Jordan (Lucy's husband, Elle sister) who will it be??? 🤢🤢🤢
Definitely Jordan, id even take 10 Jordans rather than the creep Corndog, urgh he is sickening.
The thing is with Jordan, he is harmless really, although his mind is not always on point, i dont doubt his heart is, his intelligence may be lacking but he has a decent endurance ability (if you were fed up of him, you could send him off Ironman training to waste a few hours). Plus he works to support his family, at one point when Lucy's youtube must of not been raking in much he would of been the main breadwinner and i reckon for their house now they would needed a decent deposit, his job would of been high paying easily at the time. Now when he doesnt have to work because of Lucy income i assume, he is actually trying to better himself and study for a PT qualification to help others. Plus Jordan actually puts in the graft and does a lot of the physical manual tasks around the house. Where as cheating Con relies on his grieving girlfriend to fund his lazy luxury lifestyle and he disrespects any workers they have in the house, he doesnt lift a finger or respect Elle, seems to be quite controlling and openly stalks over girls on insta despite been in 6 year long relationship

Reactions: 40

sushimama

Chatty Member
I can't believe how much she's changed in just two years. These are photos from 2017/18.

Feels like she aged 20 years in those 2 years. If I saw her old photo next to a new one I'd think it's mother and daughter, now she looks like a rich lady desperately trying to hold on to her youth.

It makes me SO sad to see what she's done to herself for absolutely no reason coz she was already stunning.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Collydolly

Chatty Member
All this talk on her teeth, there is nothing wrong with them 😡 and it's really annoying as if she had veneers which in my opinion look terrible EVERYONE would be slagging her off saying she didnt need it done her teeth were nice how they were. Its pathetic.

A crooked bottom tooth??? Who even sees bottom teeth?

Sorry but everyone says how ridiculous her inflated lips looks but that could of all started due to someone saying her lips were on the thin side now look at them.

I would rather have her teeth than all those celebrities that have awful veneers and look like dentures!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Grigiogirls

I feel like Elle can’t win sometimes, everyone went on about how she exploited Katie in the previous video re the card, now she’s filmed a wholesome video with Katie (which Katie probably absolutely loved doing) and now people are picking apart Katie’s/Elle’s outfit choices? Katie obviously chose clothes that she thought her sister would love, Elle chose clothes that she knew Katie would enjoy wearing. I don’t agree with the majority of what Elle utilises her platform for these days (especially with Connor) but I feel like she can’t do right for doing wrong - it was literally a bit of fun, probably to take Katie’s mind off her mum for a little while

Reactions: 38

theodorable

I think on that photo of her it was more the hypocrisy that got me. The post was like encouraging her followers to embrace and love their bodies but she’s had surgery and fillers all over the shop? Saying she likes to hide her boobs.. that she got massive implants in? Wear what you want and own it but she shouldn’t be preaching that she’s shy about her body when I’ve seen her boobs more than mine this year imo🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36