Elle Darby #4 No engagement ring from Con-Artist in Ibiza, so it's back home to eat pizza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok question for you all...........

You have to spend the rest of your life with Corndog or Jordan (Lucy's husband, Elle sister) who will it be??? 🤢🤢🤢

Defo Jordan! To me he seems More harmless. Corndog loves himself so much he spends 24/7 eye bleeping himself and having redicilous photo shoots 😫💀 honestly he loves himself so much I dunno what personality traits he has other than thinking hes gods gift 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am the same, Jordan's voice drives me insane but yep I couldnt be with a man who loved themselves more than they loved me.

Defo Jordan! To me he seems More harmless. Corndog loves himself so much he spends 24/7 eye bleeping himself and having redicilous photo shoots 😫💀 honestly he loves himself so much I dunno what personality traits he has other than thinking hes gods gift 🤢

Reactions: 13

You have to spend the rest of your life with Corndog or Jordan (Lucy's husband, Elle sister) who will it be??? 🤢🤢🤢
Definitely Jordan, id even take 10 Jordans rather than the creep Corndog, urgh he is sickening.
The thing is with Jordan, he is harmless really, although his mind is not always on point, i dont doubt his heart is, his intelligence may be lacking but he has a decent endurance ability (if you were fed up of him, you could send him off Ironman training to waste a few hours). Plus he works to support his family, at one point when Lucy's youtube must of not been raking in much he would of been the main breadwinner and i reckon for their house now they would needed a decent deposit, his job would of been high paying easily at the time. Now when he doesnt have to work because of Lucy income i assume, he is actually trying to better himself and study for a PT qualification to help others. Plus Jordan actually puts in the graft and does a lot of the physical manual tasks around the house. Where as cheating Con relies on his grieving girlfriend to fund his lazy luxury lifestyle and he disrespects any workers they have in the house, he doesnt lift a finger or respect Elle, seems to be quite controlling and openly stalks over girls on insta despite been in 6 year long relationship

Reactions: 40

Without a doubt Jordan. He'd go back to work in a heartbeat if Lucy asked him and he's skilled in quite a few trades, he'd help out around the house and pull his weight in the relationship. I think he is devoted to Lucy and wouldn't give another woman a look in. His brother and parents seem genuine too.

As for Con, I'd be on a murder charge wihtin the week if I had to live with him or I'd convert to a nun

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d call it a day rather than choose between these 2 knobheads and count myself lucky I had 30 nice years on this planet 🤪😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d say Jordan too, for all the reasons listed above.....but also.... Cons manky fingers & nails ugh & I have a feeling his breath sticks cuz his gums often look deep dark red. Jordan is hands on with the kids & the house work. All Con does is walks the dog sometimes & plays Play Station....he’s more like her teenage son than her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know about anyone else but I find it soooo annoying when influencers start wishing away months of the year by talking about “I can’t wait for autumn and winter cosy vibes and content” when it’s July / August 😒😒😒 they do the same thing in February though when they start doing spring and summer hauls and talking about “I can’t wait for warm summer days”...they are never happy and just living in the moment!!! Elle is so bad for it and so is Gemma Louise Mills....It’s so annoying and just shows how shallow and vapid they all are!!

I find it even more bizarre with Elle as she has literally just had her garden done and hasn’t even been at home since as they been on holiday most of the time since...like don’t you want to enjoy your garden before you start wishing it was Xmas?!
I like the autumn months , when it starts to get cooler & darker early , the leaves 🍁😄 love October time 🙈😄

Reactions: 6
It really annoys me when she frequently posts things like this or having a chill day/self care day etc. Her whole life is spent sitting about, reading, shopping, drinking tea! She posts this as if she’s taking some time away from a crazy busy job/life and is giving herself a wee break 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It really annoys me when she frequently posts things like this or having a chill day/self care day etc. Her whole life is spent sitting about, reading, shopping, drinking tea! She posts this as if she’s taking some time away from a crazy busy job/life and is giving herself a wee break 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I agree, fair enough we all have down days, but it’s the fact she constantly broadcasts that she is going to have a chilled afternoon or “me” time, as if she does some seriously hard job thah really drains her and as though “me” time is something that she struggles to come by!

I probably shouldn’t, but I do always feel a pang of jealousy when I see posts like that, I’d love to have the choice to have an afternoon of “me” time whenever I feel like it, but my employer wouldn’t approve! I care for my mum on my days off too usually so not much room for free time! I really wish “influencers” would realise how insensitive their posts can be sometimes! Especially when there’s also been some people working non stop during covid 19 in awful situations!

Reactions: 21
I don’t see how her their “me” time is any different from their normal day to day lives.

sometimes I feel soo jealous of these influencers hanging out in their big houses with little responsibility but honestly I think I'd be so bored😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine if we could all sack work off if we didn’t feel like it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ the economy really would crash then

Reactions: 10
I agree with this for a lot of her other stories, but I personally interpreted this one as in she’s having a down day in terms of her mental health. Don’t forget she is still grieving which is not a linear process, and I respect how she documents her grief cos it will help others who would otherwise look at her posts and assume she’s fine. Just my opinion!

Reactions: 8
I think a lot of people who have gone through the grieving process have had days where they were so floored that they really didn’t want to go to work. But they have had no option but to do what is expected of them! She is just back off of a second holiday and I personally don’t think she is particularly inspiring in the current pandemic!

Reactions: 15
I think a lot of people who have gone through the grieving process have had days where they were so floored that they really didn’t want to go to work. But they have had no option but to do what is expected of them! She is just back off of a second holiday and I personally don’t think she is particularly inspiring in the current pandemic!
Very true actually!

Reactions: 3
Jordan 1000%!,, I reckon you could have a laugh with Jordan and he genuinely seems kind.

Reactions: 5
did elle and katie even wear any of the outfits in france that they supposedly did the plt haul for?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.