Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help myself

And a little bit of insider information… Connor met one of my friends recently and they have been texting. His number ends in 246 and his WhatsApp picture is him with longer hair in front of the Range Rover wearing a grey top, black trousers and smiling. I really hope Elle does read here so she finds out

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 111
Couldn’t help myself

And a little bit of insider information… Connor met one of my friends recently and they have been texting. His number ends in 246 and his WhatsApp picture is him with longer hair in front of the Range Rover wearing a grey top, black trousers and smiling. I really hope Elle does read here so she finds out
Not even surprised he’s texting other people, that’s obviously what he was doing in the recent vlog where he hid his phone and looked soooo guilty

He really needs to go back to school ffs🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine emailing your boss saying ‘I’ve unintentionally decided to have the rest of the year off, so I will not be working till probably the end of January next year’. Also one of her sisters videos came on the other day and Elle was talking about for vlogmas she was raising money for the cats and dogs home, this year she’s produced 11 tit videos, she really doesn’t want to do this job anymore you can tell she has no passion. She just knows she can’t because conjob won’t ever actually work again.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Couldn’t help myself

I wonder if she already knows and smashed his phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Are they taking the piss? How can they just suddenly decide to 'stop vlogmas'

I have a friend that has a youtube channel and works FULL time in a hospital, and has still uploaded more videos in December than these two numnuts

Attachments

Reactions: 24

I have a friend that has a youtube channel and works FULL time in a hospital, and has still uploaded more videos in December than these two numnuts
It's their JOB! Not even a 'see you soon have a nice christmas' type of video? They are entitled as duck, I don't know who they think they are

Reactions: 63
Couldn’t help myself

it would be a shame if his phone was to become smashed up so all the evidence was lost… oh wait it did!
very sneaky conman very sneaky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Can’t bleeping believe he’s written that response… her viewers / watchers / Angels literally pay her wages and give her the lifestyle she has yet she can’t even be bleeping arsed to do her JOB or tell everyone that actually “she can’t be arsed” doing it anymore. What a bleeping slap in the face for people that Genuinely support her. This is actually shocking, can’t believe he’s admitted that and she’s just stayed quiet for a good week now. Embarrassing

Reactions: 67
Surely they should at least have the courtesy to do an ‘out of office’ post for their angles ffs instead of just ghosting everyone, just takes the piss 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i doubt she’s moving. She’s just run out of content and now shoving her face with Christmas choccies because she’s ‘worked hard and needs to slow down’
It’s appalling let’s be honest, although I do think it’s because she’s out of content. Why bother saying you’re doing vlogmas if you haven’t already planned what to film each day 🙄

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t help myself

Seeing as Con Jobs phone is smashed to smithereens (how convenient) you should ask your friend to spill the tea on what's been said on here 👀

Reactions: 42
It was the weekend of the 19th when he went on the stag do that she met him. She is more like a friend of a friend so I already have tried to ask for the details but she’s not spilling too much. I dislike Elle with a passion but I feel for her and the girl shouldn’t be texting him because she knows he has a family but if it wasn’t her then i was going to be someone else with the amount of girls he was all over. She’s a tiny little brunette always in the gym so he clearly has a type

Seeing as Con Jobs phone is smashed to smithereens (how convenient) you should ask your friend to spill the tea on what's been said on here 👀
e

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
All just seems very coincidental 🤔 hes been texting some girl he met last weekend and now his phone has been smashed and Elle has ‘unintentionally’ gone quiet on socials… hmmm weird!

• Wow
Reactions: 116
All just seems very coincidental 🤔 hes been texting some girl he met last weekend and now his phone has been smashed and Elle has ‘unintentionally’ gone quiet on socials… hmmm weird!
Con probably did that Q&A on Insta to give the illusion that everything is OK...I'm not so sure now

Reactions: 32
it’s actually embarrassing for Elle to go silent after 11 crappy videos without no explanation to her AnGeLLeS she would be no where without YouTube and her followers
Like someone said they really are entitled and think they are so above everyone else !! Can’t stand them !

Reactions: 22
Ooh maybe trouble in paradise. Did Elle oversee something sneaky on Con’s phone?

Guaranteed we’ll never know and she’ll double down on the “man of my dreams you’re the best hubby-to-be a girl could ask for” shite for full damage control, given she’s not prepared to face reality or taint her insta image

Reactions: 34
Conjob. You're mistaking Online Abuse for Constructive Criticism. Maybe you and Elle should be held accountable for these latest shockingly hilarious customer reviews and feedback for Angelle and tit SWFT, because if I ran a company the way you two do I would be embarrassed to show my face in public!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy reading my gorgeous angles xxxx 😘😘😘
Can't they do something like chargeback to bypass this couple and get their money back as per what Martin Lewis the money saving expert talks about?

Reactions: 5
Ooh maybe trouble in paradise. Did Elle oversee something sneaky on Con’s phone?

Guaranteed we’ll never know and she’ll double down on the “man of my dreams you’re the best hubby-to-be a girl could ask for” shite for full damage control, given she’s not prepared to face reality or taint her insta image
I hope she dumps him

Reactions: 20
Random but does anyone know where Megan grubb lives? Mentioned in a recent vlog that her friends have just bought a house which was close by to her however have not announced it yet and they’re also on social media. I remember seeing a comment on here maybe their moving house

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.