Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo up to something, she’s not been on her stories for days. I doubt a house move would happen over Christmas. My bet is some sort of cosmetic procedure

Reactions: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She’s defo up to something, she’s not been on her stories for days. I doubt a house move would happen over Christmas. My bet is some sort of cosmetic procedure
I have just moved house a few days ago!
So it could easily be possible

Reactions: 4
Omg this girl was on my FYP and I was looking through her recent videos and seen this!! The dress Elle wore for her birthday and it actually looks gorgeous here - when Elle wore it I thought it looked trashy but maybe it wasn’t the dress lol … 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Why do I feel like she’s pregnant again? Don’t know why. I’m probably wrong

Reactions: 18
Nahh surely not otherwise we'd of had a 4 week pregnant maternity shoot by now 😂 😂

Also.. random thought popped in my head this morning.. do any of you remember she had her mums car refurbed or something and couldn't wait to be driving it around.. did we ever see it again?? Feel like it was a black beetle or something similar!

Nahh surely not otherwise we'd of had a 4 week pregnant maternity shoot by now 😂 😂

Also.. random thought popped in my head this morning.. do any of you remember she had her mums car refurbed or something and couldn't wait to be driving it around.. did we ever see it again?? Feel like it was a black beetle or something similar!

and also she'd have screeched into saints ear on a vlog "oh my god Sainty are you going to be a big bruvvaaaa!? You and Herby and Heccy will make the best big bruvvaaas eva!! " 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh shut up Connor
Well Con here's some other things that should be 'illegal':
-stalking and following young fitness models when you are engaged to be married
-night clubbing by yourself in turkey whilst your fiance needs to go to hospital
-only posting old photos of your fiance because you can't accept the fact she's changed and gained weight
-being a modern day vampire hahaha
-saying your are from 'barthhh' when you are from trowvegas

wow I really enjoyed typing that hahah :)

• Haha
Reactions: 141
Why on earth would you tart your house up like the Blackpool illuminations if you were planning on moving before Xmas?! Also why would you do vlogmas and disappear lol

Reactions: 36
You would of thought his favourite holiday with elle, would be new york with his son aswell 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
what is the point of doing work in your house just to move a year later

Reactions: 9
Why on earth would you tart your house up like the Blackpool illuminations if you were planning on moving before Xmas?! Also why would you do vlogmas and disappear lol
what is the point of doing work in your house just to move a year later
i doubt she’s moving. She’s just run out of content and now shoving her face with Christmas choccies because she’s ‘worked hard and needs to slow down’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh! Am watching Laura Meacham Christmas Date Night Q and A and the subject of liking opposite genders pictures on Instagram. Her boyfriend Mitch thinks you haven't got any respect if you do things like that. Smacks of cheating!!! From the mouth of another man!!!

Reactions: 23
I reckon it’s a show, do you remember the family photo shoots? Maybe new Chanel? Apparently she was in Bath at tThe TavolI theatre last night 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think Elle will be changing her channel to The Swift’s in the new year

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Conjob. You're mistaking Online Abuse for Constructive Criticism. Maybe you and Elle should be held accountable for these latest shockingly hilarious customer reviews and feedback for Angelle and tit SWFT, because if I ran a company the way you two do I would be embarrassed to show my face in public!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy reading my gorgeous angles xxxx 😘😘😘

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.