Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone consider buying her new collection? £60 for the hoodie? What are your guys thoughts?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was told from a friend who is also friends with Lucy Carter older twin sister, that Els has taken a dislike to One jobs family......

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Saffron Barker just got back from NY and she bought and wore allll the hats too, Elle has been influenceddddd.

wish conman would wear one to save us looking at his head pubes

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate the way they make Katie perform and say 'hey angels', makes me a bit uncomfortable

Does anyone know where they are staying in NY?

Reactions: 16
Elle will be fuming that Lucy is going on to her turf of the pissed stained car park for her pics while she’s away 😂 “Connnaa Lucy knows that taking photos in dirty multi-story car parks is MY thing, she’s so unoriginal”.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Elle will be fuming that Lucy is going on to her turf of the pissed stained car park for her pics while she’s away 😂 “Connnaa Lucy knows that taking photos in dirty multi-story car parks is MY thing, she’s so unoriginal”.
This is an updrade from the usual piss stained car park, this is Cabots Circus in Bristol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Completely off topic lol but can we talk about how fit Lucy’s fella Jordan is 👀 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Her post just says it all yet again. All about Saint and not about Katie. Back in the hotel at 5:30 pm to settle Saint. Why couldn’t con man have done that and Elle and Katie go out? She’s SO selfish it’s supposed to be Katie’s special trip and everything she wants to do is playing second fiddle.

• Sad
Reactions: 98
Saints been on holiday more times than I have in 22 years of living compared to his 5. Where did I go wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The holidays about Katie, shouldn’t of brought your baby should you Elle, he could of been chilling at home having a ‘bot bot’ 🥴 and you could of given your sister her dream trip away which she deserves as you milk her for views. Honestly duck them both, Elle and Connor treat Katie horrendously.

Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.