Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why’s she wearing Yankee merch every day? obv cuz it has NY on it but we know where you are boo. You don’t need to put New York on the map.. i think it’s fairly well known

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she’s covering her awful beauty works gifted hair! She needs to go back to Fiona doing her hair I think. She’s lucky she’s got such a good hairdresser in the extended family!
Isn’t she a bridesmaid too? Don’t remember seeing her in the bridesmaids Vlog 🤔

View attachment 908712
Nothing like a gifted £430 stroller as a “mum hack”
It’s the “for one holiday but will definitely use on the odd day out” that gets me:
Came here to say that, of course she has no time to post stories but time for a mum hack #ad 🤣 Mum hack would be not to spend £400 just so you can fit a pram on an airplane 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew the Babyzen Yo-yo would be gifted. How sneaky is the ad gifted in the story too!

Shouldn’t it be labelled in the grid post? It is literally their job to know how to label things correctly - why are they ashamed to admit something is a freebie? Don’t accept it if you are embarrassed to admit it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
This photo set she hasn’t posted her eyes open or has completed covered her eyes altogether with her hat. Maybe she’s getting self conscious about the lazy eye again
Her stupid trout pout is pissing me off. Just smile babes and stop throwing the peace symbol ✌🏽

Reactions: 15
New vlog they show Saint asleep and claim he slept for 6 hours of the flight, she called him ‘perfect’ because of that. Would there of been anything wrong with your 5 month old baby being unsettled and needing reassurance whilst you took him on a long haul flight?

Reactions: 28
why’s she wearing Yankee merch every day? obv cuz it has NY on it but we know where you are boo. You don’t need to put New York on the map.. i think it’s fairly well known
Well she did put a little-known place called Universal Studios on the map according to her White Moose Cafe email… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will not buy from natural baby shower again after that free yoyo. It’s my pet hate! “Look at me on me on my super trip to NY with my free pram”. I just could not take it for free if I was her! I know that’s only a small number of things but just so distasteful on both parts.

Reactions: 26
Will not buy from natural baby shower again after that free yoyo. It’s my pet hate! “Look at me on me on my super trip to NY with my free pram”. I just could not take it for free if I was her! I know that’s only a small number of things but just so distasteful on both parts.
It's a disgrace, absolutely does my head in. Like it's going to make any of her young follower mums go out and buy one! Im not sure on the price of it but honestly she must be laughing her ignorant head off.

Reactions: 13
I think she’s covering her awful beauty works gifted hair! She needs to go back to Fiona doing her hair I think. She’s lucky she’s got such a good hairdresser in the extended family!
Isn’t she a bridesmaid too? Don’t remember seeing her in the bridesmaids Vlog 🤔

View attachment 908712
Nothing like a gifted £430 stroller as a “mum hack”
It’s the “for one holiday but will definitely use on the odd day out” that gets me:
I know 🙄 I do love my babyzen, but it's my only pushchair and we've used it since birth and it was bloody expensive. I find it weird that they didn't get the same colour footmuff, I know there are stock shortages atm but though natural baby shower would've been able to source a matching one for a super influencer.

Please note it's an extra £100 just for the footmuff 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 3
All these freebies for her trip that she only just announced she was going on a couple of days before? Someones clearly been at the beggy emails again 🙄

Reactions: 37
Wow, I'd barely heard of New York before! I really really hope that NYC gets the publicity it so desperately needs. I'm so pleased that Bellynor is selflessly helping to put these lesser-known cities on the map and noticed 💕

She's doing the job that Friends, Sex And The City, Frank Sinatra, The Ghostbusters Films, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Blacklist, Family Guy, Brooklyn 99, Sully, Jay Z and Alicia Keys and Osama Bin Laden all failed to do. Props to you, Elle👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Wow, I'd barely heard of New York before! I really really hope that NYC gets the publicity it so desperately needs. I'm so pleased that Bellynor is selflessly helping to put these lesser-known cities on the map and noticed 💕

She's doing the job that Friends, Sex And The City, Frank Sinatra, The Ghostbusters Films, The Wolf of Wall Street, The Blacklist, Family Guy, Brooklyn 99, Sully, Jay Z and Alicia Keys and Osama Bin Laden all failed to do. Props to you, Elle👏👏👏👏👏👏
You forgot Home Alone 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

LMAOOO Osama Bin Laden☠☠☠

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Osama Bin Laden I am DEAD 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.