Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
She also thinks wearing an adult sized romper, that outlines your entire vag is such a vibe boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
***Neighborhood Watch*** Looks like Belly is getting some help in the home dungeon… I mean home gym. She’s hired Inspire 2 Train to get her from her XXS to her XXXS. Her car has been parked outside a few times now. The instructor gets her to the treadmill with a cookie trail and then rewards her with a whole cheesecake from the English Cheesecake Co.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
The comments on the SHIT SWFT Merch are hilarious.... a combination of AnGlEs tagging their partners saying "we can twin boo" with no response, or Con Man's friends being paid to comment "Sick Merch Bro🔥" and LOTS of people expressing their shock at the price with moronic braindead arselickers trying to ignorantly justify the fact that it's a "new" business hence why it's so expensive and that its great quality... the FECK would you know the quality if you've yet to get your hands on it?! 🤣

• Haha

LoulouTk

I’ve just watched Lucy’s video, who I have to say I love. I find her very genuine and easier to watch as she’s more ‘normal’, even with the slow talking! And Elle came across so different on her video than she does on her own, far quieter, seemed a little insecure etc. It was bizarre to see actually! I agree with others that she is also feeling very badly about her postpartum body hence the reason why there has been no real haul videos postpartum. I also think she’s avoiding YouTube more because it’s quite clear that she looks nothing like the girl you see on her Instagram and she’s maybe trying to lose the weight quick before it becomes apparent to all of the angels. I do feel for her to be honest.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
In The Shit x Carby Darby Round 2

She didn't even wear the 1st collab outside of the house.... wonder how long it takes until Katie gets gifted the unsellable stuff in a black bin bag again!

Suppose the good news is the AnGeLs will be able to buy it at full price at the launch, then return it and re-buy it 2 weeks later when it's all reduced to £5 each 🤣

• Haha

Ijustgothere

Long time since I posted but loving this thread title 😂 dunno who those other two in the pictures are but to me the middle girl looks about a size 8, the other one a 10ish and Elle about a 12/14. NOT THAT IT MATTERS I will add, but why lie. We all have eyes Elle and can see you clearly 🤦🏻‍♀️

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion:

Elle Darby #37: Trousers still awol, she’s a professional catfish, lips are ridic, she’s a Pete Burns from ‘Wish’

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
“This is literally what I look like 95% of the time” - she says while using a face altering filter 🙃 If you’re talking about looking your natural self then take the filter off and let people see the natural you you speak of then Elle.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Ohhh! May or may not explain the "Photoshoot but we won't explain why" Story, but my brother's mate works for a filming and editing company that have done bits in the past for ITV2 and Channel 5 shows, apparently there's a reality series being filmed and broadcast early next year about the rise of YouTubers and Influencers as the next generation of celebrities.... 😲

• Sick
  • Wow

mcgee

VIP Member
Lol ladies…do your worst! This pic is just asking for it 🤣🤣🤣
When your sugar mummy says she’s cutting your allowance so you set up a clothing brand thinking it will be the next big thing, only for it to flop and now the realisation is slowly setting in that you may have to get a proper job…😟🤣

• Haha
Long time lurker here but just spotted this on ITS - new collection maybe?
Lol because she’s such a loyal rep for ITS. She never wore or promoted her line after she collected her paycheck. Just saw it as an easy payday and another photo shoot where she gets glamed up and have a team buff her massive ego. She has to work to pay for that wedding so I’m sure she will be doing a lot more paid or promotional work. Wonder how many Hello Fresh meals she will cook now till the wedding too.

• Haha