Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Con looks like he’s done that tiktok trend where they make their limbs extra thin

oh Conye “you’re enough you’re enough you’re enough” 😂😂😭

71F6BD2D-42A6-4FFA-82B8-2E74B298CA3C.jpeg
7634D545-650E-4C6D-B28A-F6C53FE416DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
It’s because of Connor. Connor likes his little pocket rocket gym bunny tiny and petite Ellie from her body building days. Then Elle got all insta and went for the massive boobs and obviously with her big hips and small height it’s made her appear even bigger. She’ll never look like she used to and that’s why she lies. For con mans approval she knows she’s not “his type” anymore.
He’s probably got a tiny dick can’t handle all of her now 😂😭 usually the case when guys love a skinny girl with no ass 😂

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Of course she keeps going (none of these are mine) after every post because NO ONE is good enough angle to know what THE princess belly carby is going to wear on her wedding day. Someone tell her no one gives a fuck and she’s not Kate Middleton

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Have they done any market research at all? Who is going to spend that much on a t-shirt from a first time conbusinessman. Do they know anything about the real word, energy hike, rising food costs, inflation and hello the pandemic that impacted the women, especially young women the most. Elle’s audience is younger women, a comment said it would be a 6 hour shift to buy 1 item for her bf. Do they ‘dynamic duo’ think about that? Anyone with a commitment-less life like them could afford their tat. However, one in a million are commitment-less.

Disgusting.
She's tone deaf to Real World Problems. From November 1st she'll be posting cosy Christmas content everyday, buying shit tonnes of presents for Suzuki, Con Job and the dogs. Drinking hot chocolate smuggly in front of her cosy fireplace with all her lights and appliances on constantly.

Vlogmas will be a half arsed shit fest, but full of unnecessary spending and daily McDonald's festive meal mukbangs 🙃

Energy price hikes and inflation will have zero effect on her awareness radar.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Off topic question for people who’ve been here a while, I remember a few months back maybe a year ago Elle put up an Insta story and mentioned tattle and how she thinks it’s sick and all that, did you guys get a lot of hate on here from her followers??
I think there was the odd AnGLe GaL that popped up to defend the Queen of Hearts Biscuits, but they were quickly ripped a new one for their misguided efforts.

She only mentioned Tattle because she clearly comes here to read what's being said about her and doesn't like the fact that intelligent people can see through her manipulative, petulant, spoilt persona (quite telling that she doesn't have a Rave Thread though....) 😅

• Haha

lcbitalia96

still makes me cackle that whenever I try to google his merch website it comes up with South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ChattyAuntPatty

Brought her self some *AuTUmNaL* wellies from Hunter but can’t buy her dog a new harness - says it all

tired of these influencers with their over consumption for every season and filling landfill with their tat

• Heart

poppy2112

I'm not sure she would go figure hugging on the hips, she is far to insecure about them, probably more so since the birth of baby biscuit.

Tight on top, some boobage, and lots of fabric from the waist down!

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I’m not sure why she overlines her already massive lips? What’s the point in getting lip filler if you are going to draw a brown mustache above them

• Haha

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Conman has had his own fashion sport brand before that’s flopped. I saw it in their tagged photos. This is a relaunch pretty much and I can see this one flopping too!
The comments on the pricing is killing me 😂😂🤣

9CCFE404-663B-41F3-827B-28186BAECCB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Shes going to be the ultimate goddess/sex symbol/everymans dream doll walking down that isle anglesssss and don't you forget it hunaaaayyyy😉💋

• Haha

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
“Christmas present for the BF in the back thank me later”

No thank you! If I brought that for my boyfriend he would be very unimpressed. If I ever wear matching trackies I get called a convict 😂

• Haha

GiggyBOO2

1637EAD9-FE52-4748-8A76-83B6128122EE.jpeg
Wow. Extremely unprofessional . Under the price list Connor ignores all the genuine comments regarding the price , quality etc and likes the comment which boasts his ego.
so rude , vain and completely unprofessional .

• Sick

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
No men will be buying them. It’s just the obsessed angle gal girlfriends buying them for the ‘boyfriend in the back’. It’s shit and the prices are ridiculous. I’d rather get my hypothetical boyfriend some trainers or after shave.