Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘Buy your regular size - I’m wearing a S’…. Course you are Elle. Thank god she’s here to keep reminding people she’s only small. My eyes were starting to think she was a medium. Jesus, praise the lord for her showing me the light.
She’s not a Small. Going on the photos Carys posted today they look a similar size - and Carys publicly states she’s a size 14. It’s sad because a 14 isn’t big but Elle is obsessed with trying to fool her audience she’s smaller than she is.

Reactions: 23

mcgee

VIP Member
Brought her self some *AuTUmNaL* wellies from Hunter but can’t buy her dog a new harness - says it all

tired of these influencers with their over consumption for every season and filling landfill with their tat
I feel like she’s got even more “show-offy” with her spending and purchases since having Saint. All the clothes, shoes, autumn decor tat, the new Tesla. Is there any need? More so when during recent times many of her followers who she’s gloating to may have been impacted financially and may be struggling to get by meanwhile Elle is on Instagram every week with her “look at me and look at what expensive thing I bought this week”.

Most people with class and wealth don’t feel the need to show off what they have or every thing they buy. Conman and Elle are so materialistic, everything new they buy they just have to show off.

• Heart
Wow, I just subjected myself to the newest vlog and ran straight here. No idea who they think they are. I don’t think I can deal with this level of self obsessed pure shite anymore.
No fashion sense at all in my opinion just cheap looking make up and clothes, no class or anything.
Bye

• Haha

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
This will be a total flop for Connor. I think they forget that their target audience is mainly young girls, so they can get away with it with Angelle but no man in their right mind would be buying from them to start with never mind with prices like £45 for a T-shirt, £40 for shorts and £10 for one pair of socks 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's hardly a highly valued brand like Nike or Adidas either, so whoever is advising them business wise needs sacking as with a start up you usually begin with the lowest people would pay & gradually increase once you have a number of loyal customers!

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
So no backless dresses for her to display a hint of tiny arse crack as she 💫floats💫 down the aisle? Disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

mcgee

VIP Member
Why's she so desperate to look like Mollie Mae? 😭😭😅
That’s what I thought, it’s quite embarrassing really. You see it in how she speaks at times and the things she says that she’s just trying to be Molly-Mae.

Now take the baby face filter off and let us see what you really look like Elle.

• Haha
Nah she’s too famous for that, someone might want a selfie with Suzuki
Lucy is such a hands on mum and always does things with the kids that you think it would rub off on Ellie belly. But it’s not glam enough for the ‘gram’ to take Suzuki Swift to soft play or a baby sensory group! I’m sure those groups aren’t beige or ‘white company’ enough for her also.

GiggyBOO2

Post partum hair loss is real and very uncontrollable lol but at least they all resemble each other now

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Yanno what most excites me about the wedding!?

All the Anglezzzzzz ‘new members’ that are gonna come wondering in like lost little puppies trying to find their way by telling us we’re all pathetic for slagging her off on her wedding day, when we just KNOW that she will look SO MUCH FUCKING WORSE than she did at the NTAs… I know it’s a way off yet but, something to look forward to at least! 😏

• Haha

Beee

“Dungeon” alright Connor 🙄👍🏽
Trying to be sarcastic and passive but exposing yourself there darling 🥴
Next (unbothered as u are with Tattle) you’ll be describing yourself as a vampire 🤔
Oh wait….
6310FB4C-C17E-4D01-AD95-F888F76BA0E3.jpeg

• Haha

ooono

I also lost a lot of hair post partum however fail to have any sympathy for her as she's a lying manipulative cat fish 🙃

mcgee

VIP Member
She's gunna regret those massive lips when she looks back, jesus they look disgusting

As for her photoshopping, it's getting out of hand. Elle if your that confident do a try on haul on your YouTube? Try some bikinis on, show us your size XXXXS body.

There's nothing wrong with her size, she just need's to own her large hips and bust
Exactly! No ones asking her to go as full on as her frenemy Carys Whittaker and stand in her underwear and show off her half naked body 24/7 but just to post a photo without all the photoshopping. I’m not Elle’s biggest fan however if she dropped the fake persona and the real housewives, molly-mae wannabe act, I would find her much more likeable as I used to quite enjoy her a few years back.

I feel like she’s going to look back in years to come and see that she spent a chunk of her life being someone she’s not because she thought that’s what people wanted to see.