Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ has she shaved the side of her head?!
Oh I feel so awful for her. I suffered with really bad pp hair loss with my first and my hair receded so so badly. I cried about it for such a long time, it really impacted me and there's not much you can do to cover it up! I've just had my second baby and feel more prepared mentally for it to happen again, but it doesn't make it any easier. Such a hard thing to go through I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Do you know what though, she looks fine! Stop trying to fit into clothes too small! Seriously she’d be so much more relatable if she stopped with all the fake shit, she looks nothing like her insta pics.

mcgee

VIP Member
Don’t understand why you’d go to the effort of posting clearly edited and photoshopped photos of yourself when your own fiancé posts an unedited photo on insta stories and exposes the fact your photos have been very retouched.

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
It’s because of Connor. Connor likes his little pocket rocket gym bunny tiny and petite Ellie from her body building days. Then Elle got all insta and went for the massive boobs and obviously with her big hips and small height it’s made her appear even bigger. She’ll never look like she used to and that’s why she lies. For con mans approval she knows she’s not “his type” anymore.
Am I the only one who feels sad for her because of this? It must be absolutely shit. I mean I have ZERO self confidence in myself, but it's not because of the way my partner wants me it's just me.

Are they going to be on billboards? New TV show hence needing publicists and photo shoot?? Omg, I can’t wait for the general public to become aware of these two, Make or Break take 2! 🤣😂🤣😂
lol I think their made up game is growing their egos a bit too much, CON isn’t even verified on Instagram, so he’s not that of a big deal.

***Breaking News*** Belly Carby is dying her hair pink.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I get the feeling this photo shoot is some kind of postpartum family photo shoot for the Angles so she can be like “look how good and skinny I look so soon after a baby” which is kind of sick and totally un-relatable for other new mums.
Even sadder that she still had to photoshop it to high heaven too!

The wedding dress boutique I used to work at never allowed customers to take photos. I’ve noticed a few influencers who do and it’s always because it’s been gifted or an ad. So she 100% is getting something from it!

mcgee

VIP Member
There are just no words sometimes

View attachment 813045
That baby filter is ridiculous! She’s eye-f**cking herself like she genuinely looks like that. I could get it if she put the filter on and was joking around with it but she’s sitting their posing like it’s actually her and not a filter that dramatically changes how you look. No wonder some people take getting fillers too far when you’ve got filters like this, some people won’t stop until they look like they have the baby face filter in real life!

• Haha

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Just seen Elles “autumn” video… where to begin……

she has most definitely lost it, no longer can she portray the perfect instagrammable life! Her house is a tip, she is a scruff that wouldn’t have been seen dead like that pre sainty. She didn’t have time to go and do pointless hauls around the shops so has scrabbled about buying any “autumnal shit” she can get her podgy hands on to scrape together a boring vlog!

Seems like saint is such an inconvenience to them both, all she wants to do is continue with the perfect insta hun image and he is definitely blocking that, I mean to say “I feel so zen, I have five minutes peace” when connor took the boys out is a joke she does absolutely sweet FA as does he what is it she needs a break from??
what new mother in their right mind feels it a priority to bake a fucking pumpkin pie in the UK in September!! She seems to dump Saint on Con every opportunity she gets and he couldn’t less interested if he tried, in saint or any of the shite coming out of Elles mouth. Whatever is on his phone is far more interesting…… you can just see in his face he’s missing his old child free lifestyle.

looks like Saint isn’t the only one been getting his jabs….. the bruises on Elles face from where the needles have gone in to pump her with even more filler, I suspect the real reason for the make up free face 🤔 the black eyes from your tear trough filler????
Cos according to smug Sal last week it’s not caused by sainty boy who of course sleeps all night!
3FC9B28F-D50A-4B90-B8B0-1A6A9B1FC7A4.png
B69FF5FD-886E-4E64-B476-A726C90572FC.png

• Heart

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
In Lucy's London vlog they're wearing such grubby looking, cheap knit, white/cream high neck jumpers covered in foundation. Not a good look for going to shop for ££££ wedding dresses.

• Haha

Eljay

It just makes me sad that all these young girls are following a life that isn’t real, a face hidden by filters, a body completely altered by photo shop and all think it’s attainable 😩

• Sad

mcgee

VIP Member
I really think she found dress shopping post partum really upsetting and really struggled to find a dress, hence the lack of footage. I know she said about Saint the first day, but she said he was more settled the second day, plus they had 5 other people who could've got footage. I think she thought it would be like when she went dress shopping with Carys who looked amazing in all her dresses and all her friends hyped her up. Instead you could tell when Lucy was talking about her in her vlog it was as very much 'Elle loves the dress' rather than we love with dress, it seemed like they were all being very cautious about what they said...
I haven’t watched the vlog but I still don’t understand why she took Saint with her especially all the way to London for it. It wasn’t like the shop was nearby their house where Con could drive by and get Saint if he was unsettled and take him home. She needs to remember he’s a young baby, not an accessory for Instagram photos.